Chapter 26

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 26

    Being called out by his nephew, Wang Jianming couldn't hold back his face, glared at Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo and said, "Who are you swearing at here! I'm your uncle!" Seeing this, Li Yujuan also echoed: "You guys are really mourning!

    " Conscience! After your father was taken away, if it hadn’t been for me and your uncle to bring you brothers up, you would have died a long time ago!” “

    Now my house and your uncle’s house are flooded, you heartless brothers You two, you only care about enjoying yourself upstairs, you really don't care about our life or death at all!"

    Before Jiang Li could speak, Jiang Shuo beside him put his hands on his hips and said angrily: "You thought my brother and I were wasting food, and when you drove us out of the house, didn't you think about our life and death? Is it?"

    "My brother and I are just learning from you now! I told you when my brother and I went out that we will automatically sever relations after we step out of that door." "I remember very clearly

    , What you said at the beginning is to break it, who cares!" "

    In this case, you are just strangers to me and my brother now, if you continue to make trouble, my brother and I will treat you the way we treat strangers Yes!"

    Jiang Shuo spoke clearly and methodically.

    Li Yujuan opened her mouth but didn't know how to refute. She immediately acted like a rogue, put the bedding and bedding she carried with her in the corridor, and said to Song Sitanjiang and the others: "Don't let us enter the house! Then we will Live in the corridor! Fight with us, you will have to invite us to move into the house one day!"

    Seeing Li Yujuan and the others look like rogues, Jiang Shuo clenched his fists angrily, as if he was about to say something , but Song Sitan shook his head at him.

    Jiang Shuo has always listened to Song Sitan's words very much. Now that he noticed Song Sitan's movements, Jiang Shuo pursed his lips and did not say anything after all.

    Song Sitan knew that although Jiang Shuo and Jiang Li had severed ties with Wang Jianming and the others verbally, they had lived together for several years after all. Jiang Li's harsh treatment of this rascal couple would definitely leave a psychological shadow on Jiang Shuo, but his actions were too light It has no deterrent effect on them at all.

    So it's best for outsiders like Song Sitan to be the villain.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Li and said: "Since you have nothing to do with it, you should take Jiang Shuo in first, and I will deal with it here." Knowing that Song Sitan has always done things properly, Jiang Li nodded and led the way

    . Jiang Shuo entered the house.

    The door of 1803 was closed again, Song Sitan looked at Wang Jianming and Li Yujuan who had already started to make beds in the corridor, bent his lips and said, "Are you really planning to live in the corridor?

    " , of course we have to live in the corridor! Seeing the rising water level in the building, I guess the residents on the 4th floor will have to move to 1201 in a few days, such a small house can’t accommodate so many people!” “When the time comes,