Chapter 41

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    Song Sitan thought for a moment, looked at the little girl and said, "You are not the only one among you who is an awakener, right? Since you are going to use our territory to heal your wounds, shouldn't you introduce yourself first?" When the little girl just introduced her abilities

    , One thing I didn't reveal to Song Sitan and the others.

    In addition to deterring creatures with lower mental energy than her own, her spiritual ability can also judge the danger level of the opponent through the opponent's mental fluctuations.

    From the current point of view, the mental fluctuations of the young couple standing in front of her are obviously much smoother than those of the male.

    Through her long-term testing and observation, this also means that the sister in front of her has much less killing intent towards them than the young brother.

    So just now she held a meeting and focused the conversation on Song Sitan.

    And right now, it is also because of feeling Song Sitan's peaceful mental fluctuations.

    After a moment of hesitation, the girl got out of the car and opened the rear door, pointing to a young man who looked 24 or 5 years old and fell into a semi-comatose state, and another middle-aged man who looked about 37 or 8 years old and fell into a coma. The man said to Song Sitan, "They are my father and my little uncle." "

    My little uncle, like me, has awakened the ice ability not long ago. It is because of my little uncle's ice ability on this journey." , maintaining the output to cover the entire car, I was able to drive the car all the way here in such hot weather."

    "However, it hasn't been long since my uncle awakened his abilities. Although he only releases some frost-covered vehicles at intervals, the consumption of mental power is not too large, but his mental power consumption has exceeded his physical load during this journey, and he can't hold on just now. Passed out."

    The little girl looked at the two comatose relatives in the back seat of the car, and her eyes couldn't help turning red, it seemed that the psychological pressure she had endured along the way was not small.

    Song Sitan himself studied medicine, took out a pair of medical gloves from his pocket and put them on, then went straight to the back seat of the car and checked the gauze soaked in pus and blood on the middle-aged man's leg after being bitten by a mouse , and then went to the young man's side to measure his pulse.

    After finishing all this, Song Sitan and Jiang Li exchanged a glance.

    After the two of them avoided the little girl and returned to the building for a while, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Li and said, "What do you think about this matter? Should people stay or not?" Jiang Li pondered for a moment when he heard this, and said, "The power of mental deterrence is in the wake of awakened people

    . It won't pose any threat to us until our mental strength reaches a certain level." "

    Besides, the girl's father was seriously injured and unconscious, and the only remaining ice-type awakened person, even if there is a problem, will not pose much threat to us." Song