Chapter 24

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 24

    However, in addition to these more soft-hearted residents, there is another type of residents who not only slap their hands very hard, but some of them will take the opportunity to punch and kick when they slap high.

    When they met Zhao Qianqian, a woman with a hot body and too cool clothes, some men would slap her and take advantage of her by taking advantage of the confusion.

    What is even worse is that after the cat food was delivered, some residents who waited in line to slap their hands to earn cat food saw that their cat food was gone, and they still didn't want to let Xu Xiang and the others go. Meaning, as usual, he rushed up and kicked Xu Xiang and the others wildly.

    The evil side of human nature is fully displayed on them at this moment.

    Seeing this scene, Song Sitan turned his head to look at Jiang Shuo, who was clenched into fists and his face was pale, then looked at Jiang Li, and said in a tone of unbearable: "Is it really good for him to be exposed to these scenes so early? "

    Jiang Li's eyes met Song Sitan's, and said in a deep voice: "If the typhoon doesn't stop, he will have to get used to these pictures, right?" In the world after natural disasters,

    ordinary adults are struggling to survive. The test of the cub is even greater.

    The innocence of a teenager's mind is not only not conducive to children's survival in the chaotic apocalypse, but may even kill them early.

    What Jiang Li said is correct, instead of letting Jiang Shuo experience it himself and then being forced to face it, it is better to take the initiative to pull him into this cruel reality to have a look in advance.

    Song Sitan's eyes fell into the corridor again, seeing the behavior of these residents who were still beating people, but he was not prepared to stop them at all.

    When Xu Xiang and the others gathered people to make trouble on the 18th floor, they were not prepared to let them live well. If Song Sitan was soft-hearted in this situation, it would be a waste of her life.

    The three residents who rushed up to beat someone annoyed because they didn't get the cat food in the end, saw Xu Xiang lying in the corridor with bruised cheeks and broken skin, lying on the ground completely unable to get up, they clapped their hands and prepared to leave.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan finally stood up, stopped them and said, "100 grams of cat food per person, move them to the 8th floor and throw them away! Put them here to be an eyesore!" When this kind of

    food is extremely scarce, as long as you can get some food , It's not a big deal to spend a little effort.

    The four men immediately nodded in agreement, and finally after getting the cat food, the four of them worked together to drag and drag Xu Xiang, who was paralyzed on the ground like a dead dog, away from the 18th floor.

    All the residents downstairs dispersed, and the corridor on the 18th floor became quiet again.

    Because Tang Qi, who was also affected by today's scene, looked at the faint blood stains in the corridor and the teeth that fell out of someone, she was silently in a daze, then looked at Song Sitan worriedly and said: "If we do this today, what will happen?" Won't it invite their revenge?"