Chapter 1

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    "Xiao Tan, our family didn't like your family situation where both parents died, but I can't bear it. My son really likes you." "It's not impossible to agree to your

    engagement, but I only have one request." , that is, after you get the certificate, your house in Binjiang Garden must add my son’s name.” In a

    restaurant with a room temperature of at least 20 degrees, a middle-aged woman wearing a fur and reluctant to take off looked at her hand with satisfaction. The quaint jade pendant inside, while talking nonsense at Song Sitan who was sitting opposite her.

    The crystal chandelier above the head was so bright that Song Sitan couldn't tell whether it was reality or a dream in front of him.

    The horror and trembling feeling of being bitten and bitten by the mutated reptiles has not completely faded away, but the next moment she is sitting in this high-end restaurant with bright and clean windows to eat?

    His eyes gradually focused.

    Looking at the heavily powdered face of the fat middle-aged woman in front of him, Song Sitan grabbed the water glass and splashed it on her face.

    The middle-aged woman who was splashed with water let out a scream, and Song Sitan took the opportunity to grab the string of the jade pendant in her hand and snatched it back.

    Seeing this, the feminine and handsome boy sitting next to the middle-aged woman immediately stood up and glared at Song Sitan and shouted: "Song Sitan! My mother came all the way to the city to discuss our engagement, how dare you pour water on her? Do you still want to marry into our family?!"

    Looking at Xu Xiang, who was so furious that he almost hit someone, Song Sitan stroked his skirt and slowly stood up, sneering: "You are the one who is full of calculations. Ruanfanliu phoenix man, whoever wants to marry, marry him." "     I'm looking for a partner, not targeted poverty alleviation, while I want to get in the door and steal my house to get a hukou in a first-tier city, and at the same time act as if I occupy a huge fortune It’s cheap, and it’s so important to show it to whom!”     After finishing speaking, Song Sitan took off the 100 yuan pair of cheap silver rings on his ring finger and smashed them directly on Xu Xiang’s face, “This kind of cheap It's a bad thing, let's use it to coax other idiots in the future!"

    Exhausted enough, Song Sitan tightly clenched the jade pendant in his hand, picked up the Moutai and high-end cosmetics set he brought, turned around and left the restaurant on high heels.

    It was noon at this time, and there was an endless stream of people eating in the restaurant, and Song Sitan's voice was not low when he spoke. At this moment, the diners who gradually understood what happened through Song Sitan's words looked at Xu Xiang's mother and son with mocking eyes. and contempt.

    Xu Xiang, who has always had a good face, turned pale, grabbed his mother who was about to stage a classic village scolding in public, and fled away from the restaurant.

    On the other side, Song Sitan, who had already returned home by car, was sitting on the sofa rubbing the lost jade pendant in his hand, wanting to bang his head against the wall for a while!