Chapter 6

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    As Tang Qi thought of something again, she hurriedly asked: "Then why did you suddenly drop out of school?"

    Song Sitan choked up for a moment, and thought of an excuse at random: "After all, the relationship between Xu Xiang and I for three years is only I'm not in a good mood after such a breakup, and I went on a trip recently to relax."

    "By the way, what did Xu Xiang send you in text messages?"

    Interrupted by Song Sitan's question, Tang Qi didn't ask her any more about her suspension from school. , snorted coldly and said: "What can he post, it's not all about me persuading you to reconcile with him.

    " What! Let me persuade you two to get back together? I want to blind him!"

    Hearing the anger in these words, Song Sitan couldn't help laughing when he thought of Tang Qi's fists clenched with righteous indignation and wanting to beat someone on the other end of the phone Come out, and immediately said: "Don't mention that guy, dirty ears."

    "Tell me about you, you have a boyfriend now, you shouldn't go back to the dormitory of the training base, right? What are your plans?" Is it?"

    When Tang Qi heard this, she said in a rare voice with a bit of embarrassment: "Guan Yang and I are planning to rent a house. I happened to see that there is a house for rent in the unit next to yours. How about I move to live in the same community as you? Huh?"

    In her previous life, Tang Qi and her boyfriend Guan Yang were planning to rent a house together at about this time.

    However, Song Sitan and Xu Xiang were already engaged at that time, and at that time Xu Xiang took his parents and moved to live in the house next door to Song Sitan.

    After Tang Qi found out about this, she scolded Xu Xiang. Later, she felt that Xu Xiang and his family were an eyesore, so she refused to move to another vacant house of Song Sitan's house.

    She broke up with Xu Xiang early in this life, Tang Qi should have no reason to refuse her invitation.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan immediately said: "Why do you move to the building next door to my house? The other two houses on the top floor of the 18th floor of Building 36 of my house have just been renovated recently. It happens that I live alone and it's boring. You and Guan Yang will move here directly. Isn't it all right?"

    Tang Qi knew that Song Sitan had always cared about Xu Xiang.

    Now that they broke up, Song Sitan must be feeling uncomfortable. If she moves in and the sisters eat, drink and have fun together, maybe it can help her get out of this shadow as soon as possible.

    Thinking about it, Tang Qi nodded and replied: "It's fine to move there, but you can't just think that we are girlfriends and don't need money! Even if I rent the house with you, the rent must be based on the market price!"

    Having been sisters for so many years, Song Sitan knew Tang Qi's character very well, and he didn't take her seriously about the rent, so he nodded immediately and said, "Okay, I will do as you say! It just makes me feel the joy of being a renter. "