Chapter 12

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    After registering Guan Yang's license plate number, Song Sitan and Tang Qi just took their backpacks and were about to enter the unit door. After the elevator sounded softly, Guan Yang and Zhao Qianqian walked out of the elevator at the same time.

    Zhao Qianqian didn't know about the relationship between Guan Yang and Tang Qi. Seeing the elevator door open, she stopped Guan Yang who was about to go out with a smile, and said in a soft voice: "Brother, look at the face, it's the new move to No. 36." Are you a resident of the building? I live in 801 on the 8th floor, we will be neighbors in the future, is it convenient to leave a phone number?"

    Guan Yang was aroused by the other party's voice, and goosebumps all over his body, he hurriedly took two steps back, frowned at the woman in front of him and said, "I don't have a phone, let's start, you are in my way." Never in front of the opposite

    sex Zhao Qianqian, who had received this kind of treatment before, immediately said angrily: "I just want a phone call, how can you talk!"

    Seeing this scene, Tang Qi tilted her head and said to Song Sitan: "This is your neighbor? He is taller than Is it 1.55 meters?"

    Song Sitan raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it her height that you should be concerned about now?" "

    That's right." Tang Qi nodded, and then stepped forward with her long legs, looking down on her Looking at Zhao Qianqian with a smile, "I want my boyfriend's phone number, tell me earlier, why don't I give it to you?" She didn't expect to be

    blocked at the stairs by the girlfriend of her latest prey, Zhao Qianqian seemed to be frightened Seemingly, his eyes turned red instantly, and he looked at Guan Yang aggrieved, "I'm sorry, I really didn't know you had a girlfriend."

    Guan Yang said with a cold face, "Don't be embarrassed, even if I'm single for the rest of my life, I won't. I will be interested in the female version of Wu Dalang."

    "Pfft! This Guan Yang has a bit of detrimental kung fu."

    Song Sitan suppressed a smile and thought to himself.

    Zhao Qianqian, who was called Wu Dalang over there, stomped his feet angrily, covered his face and ran away sobbing.

    "Tsk, you run really slowly, is it because your legs are too short?" Guan Yang shook his head and sighed, then leaned forward to stick to Tang Qi, innocently said: "Qiqi, this girl just wanted to seduce me!" Tang Qi

    laughed He patted him on the head, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

    Seeing the tired look of these two people, Song Sitan didn't look at him.

    Guan Yang and Tang Qi immediately returned to normal.

    Guan Yang said: "I put all my luggage in 1802. I will go shopping first and pick up the luggage."

    Tang Qi nodded in response, and Song Sitan took Tang Qi to the elevator.

    The basic furniture and basic electrical appliances such as refrigerator, TV, water heater and electric stove in room 1802 are complete.