Chapter 7

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

    After adjusting his facial expression, Song Sitan messed up his hair, opened the door pretending to have just woken up, and then looked at Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo through the outer fence door, "Is it you? What's the matter?" Is something wrong?"

    Jiang Li's eyes were dark, and his voice was cold: "Jiang Shuo said last night that he saw you back in the community, but he couldn't catch up with you because of his short legs, so he made a fuss this morning and asked me to take him up to see See if you're here."

    Song Sitan opened the gate when he heard the words, and saw Jiang Shuo standing upright. Jiang Li curled his lips and said: "My legs are not short, I am only six years old, and when I am 19, my legs must be longer than my brother's. "

    Looking at the little boy's angry little bun face, Song Sitan couldn't help laughing, knelt down and pinched the boy's tender cheeks, and said with a smile: "Xiao Shuo is right, you now drink more milk and eat more Be more fleshy, and when you grow up, you will definitely have long legs."

    Jiang Shuo seemed dissatisfied with Song Sitan's statement, and emphasized: "You have to have longer legs than your brother!"

    Song Sitan subconsciously glanced sideways at the man next to him. The young man glanced at him.

    The genes of the two brothers of the Song family are indeed quite good. The little one has soft short chestnut curly hair, and is a cute and cute big-eyed mascara.

    As for the big one, the facial features are exquisite and three-dimensional, exuding a cold temperament that strangers should not enter. At the age of 19, his height has jumped to more than 1.85 meters, and his long legs are really eye-catching. No wonder he is always called by Jiang Li The short-legged Jiang Shuo looked hot.

    Looking away, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo again and said, "Xiao Shuo is so anxious to find my sister, is there something wrong?" Jiang Shuo shook his head when he heard this, pursed his lips, and said in a sad tone: "I'm looking for my

    sister It's been a long time since I showed up on the third floor, and I thought my sister wasn't planning to come back."

    Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo and said, "My sister's house is being renovated recently, so I haven't lived at home for the past two months." "

    Xiao Shuo has been there for two whole months I haven't seen my sister in the corridor, I thought my sister left and never came back." As he spoke, Jiang Shuo's little face was obviously sad.

    Jiang Shuo's mother left him behind since he was a child, and his father was so busy with work that he basically ignored them, not to mention their uncles and aunts.

    In this case, make an appointment with Song Sitan to wait for her at the stairs or downstairs, show Song Sitan the homework in the handicraft class, or show her the newly learned paintings in the painting class, and then hear Song Sitan praise him with eyes full of surprise, touch His head may be one of the few things that can make Jiang Shuo happy.

    She was also to blame, she was only focused on hoarding supplies as soon as possible when she was reborn, but she forgot to tell Jiang Shuo in advance, it is estimated that the little guy has been squatting on the stairs waiting for her for the past two months.