Chapter 15

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

    Although the typhoon was forecast the day after tomorrow, the wind has already started to blow outside today, and the sky above is also dark and depressing.

    Getting off the elevator and going straight to the entrance of the parking lot, Song Sitan saw Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo who were already waiting there at a glance.

    Jiang Shuo's eyes lit up when he saw Song Sitan, and he jumped up and took Song Sitan's hand and said happily, "I'm so happy to be able to go to the supermarket with my sister."

    Song Sitan stroked his soft hair and said with a smile: "Go, sister, go to the supermarket Buy something delicious for Xiao Shuo."

    Jiang Shuo thought for a moment, and said, "I don't want to spend my sister's money, let my brother buy it!"

    Song Sitan glanced at Jiang Li who was at the side, and now he can be sure that the one he raised Little padded jacket, leaking wind.

    Song Sitan drove Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo through the traffic, and finally met Tang Qi at the entrance of the supermarket.

    Since Tang Qi and the others were not familiar with Jiang Li and the others, after Song Sitan's brief introduction, and after the two sides greeted each other, Tang Qi's eyes were glued to Jiang Shuo's body and she was not willing to move away.

    Let me ask, who can refuse a little dumpling who is fair-skinned, has exquisite facial features, and is well-behaved and sensible!

    It's a pity that Xiaotuanzi took Song Sitan's hand after greeting them, and walked obediently to the supermarket with her, completely ignoring Tang Qi's eager gaze.

    Perhaps because of the typhoon the day after tomorrow, the number of people in the supermarket today is almost double that of usual.

    Song Sitan and the others didn't waste any more time when they saw this, they pushed into the shopping cart and started purchasing.

    People like Tang Qi and the others with arms and strength are fast, precise and ruthless when it comes to hoarding goods.

    Even though there were a lot of people today, Song Sitan saw Tang Qi and the two rushing from side to side, a bag of rice noodles, various vegetables, potatoes, corn, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, bean curd, a few packets of wide noodles, luncheon meat, The hot pot base, hot pot dipping sauce, five catties of green shrimp, fifteen catties of beef, and pork were all stuffed into the shopping cart by Tang Qi and the others.

    Jiang Shuo was stunned and tugged on Song Sitan's sleeve, "Sister, isn't the typhoon forecast only for three days? Why did they buy so many things?"

    Song Sitan, who was accustomed to their behavior pattern, said: "Maybe it was driven by the instinct to hoard goods..."

    Song Sitan had long been accustomed to Tang Qi and the others' hoarding behavior.

    Turning his attention to his shopping cart, Song Sitan put some self-heating hot pot, instant noodles, ham sausage, canned food, and potato chips into his shopping cart, while looking at Jiang Li and said: "I heard that this time is a super When a strong typhoon passes through the border, there is no guarantee that it will not cause floods, and if the water really floods Jinshan, even if the typhoon stops, it will be troublesome to go out to buy food, so you should buy more food to prepare.” Thinking that they are still with their uncles and