Chapter 52

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 52

    Jiang Li heard the words: "Actually, before you possess the beetle, you can use the gate of space to drop a few drops of blood in a distant area, so that all the bugs in the nest will be drawn out, wouldn't it be more convenient for you to sneak in and steal energy beads? "

    Song Sitan's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and said: "Good idea! I can try it later."

    Although Song Sitan and the others joined the material search team mainly for merit points and energy beads, if they want to get merit points, everyone has a hand. There is a ration of the materials collected in the game, if the ration is not reached, you still won't get any merit points.

    In view of this, the work that should be done still has to be done.

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li are responsible for a total of five companies on the 35th floor. Among them, a pharmaceutical company has the highest item value, followed by a snack e-commerce company and a daily necessities trading company.

    Based on the handling efficiency of two normal adults, it would take at least two days to sort out these workloads.

    However, because Song Sitan has space, she and Jiang Li divide the work and cooperate. Jiang Li is responsible for searching for materials, and Song Sitan is responsible for sorting and loading them into the space.

    Because they had previous experience in searching entire office buildings in Chen City, Song Sitan and Jiang Li worked together to collect items quite quickly.

    Among them, when searching for pharmaceutical companies, the basic standing medicines in the company are relatively complete and the quantity is relatively large, but the medicines are the most stocked in Song Sitan's space, and these medicines are really important to the survivor base. She There is no need to think about taking these drugs again.

    However, taking advantage of the fact that she has searched for the pharmaceutical company, there are many types of drugs in her space, even if they are confiscated at a critical moment, they should not arouse everyone's suspicion.

    Jiang Li and Song Sitan worked together to collect supplies very quickly. It took them just over an hour to clear out half of the pharmaceutical company. After entering an office, I started to rest.

    As the time approached noon, one of the soldiers on patrol downstairs went upstairs to check everyone's material collection results one by one, and after expressing high praise for the material collection efficiency of Song Sitan and the other two rookies, one of them sent a letter to They had a bottle of mineral water and two high-quality biscuits, and after informing everyone that they would resume work after lunch, they returned to the car downstairs.

    Taking advantage of this effort, Liu Gang and the others went up to the 35th floor and took a look at all kinds of boxes of medicines piled up high at the stairs, and said to Song Sitan, "I didn't realize that you newcomers are collecting supplies quite quickly. Materials for this business!"

    As he spoke, Liu Gang took out a tinfoil bowl and half a piece of solid alcohol from his backpack and handed them to Song Sitan and the others: "Our material transportation team will take care of two meals a day, and two people will distribute one in the evening. Canned meat and two compressed biscuits, and at noon, each person is given a bottle of water and two compressed biscuits."