Chapter 74

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 74

    The mutated mice that can survive the extreme cold period are already extraordinary.

    At this moment, the mutated mice that appeared on the outskirts of the base were even a size smaller than ordinary mice, but Song Sitan observed through a telescope and found that the fur of these mutated mice had evolved to be extremely thick, and their yellow teeth were extremely sharp. , The sharp protruding claws are as sharp as hooks.

    It is conceivable that whether an ordinary person is caught by the claws of this mutant mouse or bitten by the mouse, it may cause a lot of damage.

    When Song Sitan held up the binoculars to observe the mice beside the city wall, other soldiers in the car were also holding up binoculars to check the situation.

    As a result, a soldier who discovered the abnormality pointed in the direction of the protective wall in surprise: "You see, these mutant mice can climb walls. Have you seen mutant mice climbing walls before?"

    After the secondary reinforcement and cover, the protective wall of the base not only reached a height of 19 meters, but also set up soldiers' protective sentries and defensive passages above the protective wall, and the entire outer wall of the protective wall was completely smoothed by high-hardness cement. , There is no gap at all for climbing.

    The mutated mouse actually used its sharp claws to dig into the thick, high-hardness cement, and crawled along the 95-degree outward-sloping protective wall towards the defensive sentry above.

    The soldiers standing guard on the protective wall seemed to have noticed this situation a long time ago, and shot immediately after discovering a mutant mouse climbing the wall.

    But those rats, which can usually be killed by a single shot of iron, were shot by bullets. Except for the blood coming out of the body, they seemed to be unharmed. They dragged their bloody bodies and continued to climb the wall quickly. It will not fall below the protective wall until the blood is drained or the brain is shot.

    Seeing this scene, Qi Zhou was shocked and said: "Damn, is this still a mouse? If it is hit by a bullet, it will not escape? It's a pity that our protective wall is high, otherwise, with the viciousness of these mutated mice, once Being rushed up the city wall by them, with their extremely fast moving speed, I'm afraid it will cause a lot of trouble."

    Hearing everyone's amazement and comments, Huang Hongyi looked at Song Sitan and said: "The city wall outside the base is full of rats. Please open the door of space again, and take everyone directly to the north entrance of the base."

    In order to facilitate the unified management of external survivors, only the north entrance and exit of the base that connects to the Beishi Expressway is open to the outside world. Other entrances and exits are usually only temporarily opened after the personnel inside the base go out to perform tasks and undergo inspection.

    Now there are mutated mice on the outer walls of the Survivor Base of Beishi, which is close to the outer suburbs. Although the north entrance is still quite a distance from where they are now, it is difficult to guarantee that the mutated mice will not find the north entrance when they gather more and more. Still open!