Chapter 66

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    On the night Qi Zhou and Huang Hongyi left, Jiang Li developed a high fever.

    However, everyone has experienced the same thing twice before, so after discussing the order of taking care of Jiang Li in turn, the rest of them went back to their rooms to rest.

    Tomorrow night, because Song Sitan and Yang Yue had to go out to catch the clawed ape alive, after confirming that Jiang Li had a high fever before awakening and was not life-threatening, Song Sitan and Yang Yue went back to the room to rest, so that they could get enough energy to catch the clawed ape alive. ape.

    As soon as the sky darkened completely the next night, Qi Zhou used his ability to transport Song Sitan two high-strength alloy animal traps that were nearly three meters high.

    The trap was made of solid materials, and a single alloy pillar was as thick as Song Sitan's forearm. Even though the Clawed Ape was quite powerful, it was almost impossible to break free from this kind of cage by brute force.

    Song Sitan checked the two traps Qi Zhou sent, then looked at him and said, "Why did you send two cages?"

    Qi Zhou said, "What Lao Huang means is that if you are strong enough, you can catch two traps alive. It is best to hand over the Clawed Ape to him, one of them will be handed over to the biological laboratory of the base, and the other will be handed over to the military to try to use it to search for the Clawed Ape's nest and wipe them out." After finishing speaking, Qi Zhou looked

    towards Song Sitan said: "Of course, Lao Huang also said that it doesn't matter if you can't catch the second one, it's okay to have one."

    Hearing Qi Zhou's explanation, Song Sitan nodded and said: "I can't catch a few now. I guarantee you, but if there is a chance, I will try my best to get two back alive."

    "Okay." Qi Zhou nodded in response, then looked at Song Sitan worriedly and said, "Although you killed a sharp claw before Ape, but right now we are going to capture alive after all, and the risk will definitely be much higher than hunting." "

    Why don't I stay and help you?"

    Knowing that Qi Zhou also had good intentions, Song Sitan said with a smile: "Let's try it ourselves first. If we fail to capture it, it’s not too late for you to join.”

    Song Sitan looked at Qi Zhou and said, “By the way, can your bubble ability be directly used as a cage to capture the Clawed Ape?”

    Qi Zhou's ability has never been covered up, so when Song Sitan asked, he didn't intend to cover it up, and said directly: "Although the bubbles released by my ability have a certain degree of resilience, they pass the previous test. Take the mutant creatures that are trapped alive, if they struggle too fiercely in the bubble, the bubble will burst directly." "

    So when encountering a clawed ape, my bubble ability can temporarily control the opponent, if you want It is almost impossible to control it for a long time."

    "In view of this, Lao Huang also said before that my ability is actually more suitable for logistics than combat."

    Song Sitan nodded at him and said: "In that case , then let us try it ourselves first, if we can catch the Clawed Ape, I will contact you on the mobile phone."