chapter 7b : My red gown

I opened my eyes to someone shaking me, it was payal. I got up and my eye went to the clock,It was 8:30, shoot! today is monday, and first class is of hitler at 9, he will probably murder me if im late, I got a panic attack and hurridly took my jeans and in the process of wearing it, jumping from one leg to another

"What are you doing" I heard Payal's voice and she was still in her pj's

Me: Payu, why are you sitting iyour PJ's, don't we have Hitler's class. Oh god, we are going to be so late
Payal : (sighing) we dont have any classes Kush, today is our fresher's, we need to reach venue around 12:30
Me: (removing jeans and keeping it in cupboard), thank god! You are right. So today is the last day to follow senior's orders.
Payal: Hmmm..
I sensed some kind of sadness in her voice.
Me: what is up..
Payal: I don't know kush, im feeling somewhat down, I know I should not be feeling this.
Me: feeling what?
Payal: Attraction... Attraction towards Akash
My eyes widened, I opened my mouth and closed it again.
Payal: He is good guy kush, I have never met someone so simple, down to earth and sensible in my life.
Me: wow payu!, are you sure this is just attraction, by the way you are describing him, it seems its more.
She looked at me and dropped her head down
Payal: what diffrence it makes kush? You know everything right, my dad will kill him.
I nodded in understanding as her dad was capable of doing it. He is one of the most influencial person with string political background with high religious beliefs.

............................................................................

It was almost time for us to reach auditorium for our fresher's. I and payal have dressed up and sukruti Di had helped us with hair and makeup.

 I and payal have dressed up and sukruti Di had helped us with hair and makeup

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Payal was looking like an angle with her white gown.
Payal: kush, red suits you so well
Me: says the person who is looking like an angel.
Payal: (smiled and shook her head) lets go now, Anita called me 2 times.

We made our ways to auditorium and there were only few students of our class. Everyone were looking so good.
Anita : guyz you both are looking so beautiful
I and payal smiled and said she too was looking good.
Then all the teachers made their way into auditorium and we all took seats.
But, Hitler was no where to be seen.

May be he is absent today. That is a relief.
Then our HOD started with inauguration and speech. It was time for lunch and after that fun things will begin which our dear seniors had prepared.
We were having our lunch when Anita nudge me.
Anita: Hey look there,he is staring at you
I saw in the direction she mentioned.
There he was, Parth, with a smile, he waved at me, i waved back. He came to me with his plate.
Parth: can I sit here?(showing an empty seat beside me)
Me: sure.
Parth: I have dance performance next.
I want to ask for favour
Me: That is awesome parth, how can I help you.
Parth: at the end of performance i need to give rose to someone. Can i give it to you?
Me: (suprised) why me?
Parth: Because I want to... I.. Mean you are the only girl i talk to and If I ask someone else, they will misunderstand me.
Me : ohh, yea..
Parth: So, deal then
Me: i dont know parth.
Parth: please.. Kushi

..........................................................................

Seniors have asked us to gather in Auditorum around 3. We were on the way. As I was about to enter, I got message from sukruti Di asking where were we and did the programme begin, she said that she along with her friends will attend, so I started typing asking them to come now to auditorium, as I was typing and looking in my phone, i dashed someone, someone with broad Chest, I looked up rubbing my forehead, saying sorry, but my sentence got dropped in between and my eyes got widened by seeing the person whom I dashed....

 As I was about to enter, I got message from sukruti Di asking where were we and did the programme begin, she said that she along with her friends will attend, so I started typing asking them to come now to auditorium, as I was typing and looking ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Arnav sir looked at me futiously, I gulped. He was looking extra handsome today with the clean shave and black formal shirt with first button open, hair perfectly combed back, he was looking like some runway model straight from those glamor magzines.

But his eyes were as usual, had danger written in them. His eye slowly traveled from my face to down, to my toes I guess, and again back up, but stopped at my lips, I gulped again, Im sure he licked his lips for micro second before uttering "Are you blind?, can't you see while walking", his deep cold voice sent chills down my spine, his eyes slowly travelled back and met my eyes.
I looked down at the ground, not daring to meet his eyes, "Sorry Sir", words automatically came out of my mouth.

He did not respond, I continued to stare down not sure what should I do. After five minutes or so he turned and started to walk in the opposite direction from the auditorium.I looked up to his retreating figure. I stared untill he disapperead from my eyes, and let out a sigh.

"What just happed"

Authors note: Don't forget to show some love through votes and comments.