Chapter 8: Overreaction

Arnav sir's POV:

I saw him giving rose to her, my blood boiled and I just left the auditorium. I dont know what is wrong, why Im feeling uneasy, Its not like i like her. Do I? No, may be im tired because of my phD work, But, deep down I know this is not because of the work stress for sure, I don't want to know the answers, I don't want to travel down that path.

I asked kishan bhaiyya for my black coffee, i need to clear my head. " young love" Ravi sir had commented on the auditorium incident as he came back to the staff room, I didn't like the comment. I tried to take some fresh air by opening the window, and what I saw made my fist to clench.

He was holding her hand and she smiled at him, stupid girl, I know its crazy that im feeling this new varied emotions suddenly, but im helpless now. Maybe they both are a couple and it should not concern me in any way or any form but it is the opposite and that is getting on my nerve now.

I remeber when I was a kid, I was very possessive of my favorite toy and i didn't even let Anjali di touch it, " chote, you are too much possessive han, will your toy blast if I touch it?"

"What's mine is mine only Di, no one can touch it"
She is not my toy, nor she belongs to me, why im feeling this foreign feeling of something which belongs to me and only me is being touched.
May be this is just an attraction and nothing else and definately I can overcome this silly feeling.
But, I didn't knew this silly feeling will spread its roots deep into me in coming days.

............................................................................

I stood in the classroom with the light which was weak and blinking. I saw out the window its dark outside. I wonder why I'm here, My beautiful red gown, has now started irritating me. I just want to go to my room and change into my comfortable PJ's. I walked in the direction of the door and i dashed with the same wide chest.

I looked up to Arnav sir, his black shirt made him too sexy.
"You really are naughty one, I should punish you now" my eyes widened, i looked at him with fear stuck eyes.
"Pun.. ish.. ment?" I stammered,
"You heard it right" his lips formed a smirk. The danger in his eyes was spreading into the evironment. He took a step towards me looking at me like a delicious prey, smirk never leaving his lips. As an instinct i stepped back. after taking 4-5 steps back, I hit a wall.

When he was inches apart from me, I tried to move left, he placed one hand beside me, I tried to move right and his other hand blocked again, there was no escape for me. I shivered, it was the first time any male species is this close in my territory.

"So tell me what will i do with you now", asking this he ran his eyes up and down my body and licked his lips, " so where shall I start" his smirk grew wider. He pulled my chin up with his right hand.
My whole body shook with his touch. His left hand travelled to my waist. Clutching it and keeping in place, goose bumps rose at the back of my neck. My heart was already ready to come out of my skin at any moment.

From inches apart, he looked divine, like a greek god, with that flawless skin and eyes like a calm but dangerous ocean, he moved in closer and closer, my palm start to sweat, our lips were inches apart. His lips stayed an inch apart from my lips for some time and I had already stopped breathing. Then his lips travelled to my ears, i can hear his breathing, he wispeard " STOP DREAMING".
This does not make sense. I saw his face, " Get up" he said in payal's voice.
I finally opened my eyes.
............................................................................

Kushi's POV

PK sir was teaching the calculations of neutron, proton and electron which I had already finished. My mind was drifting back to dream which I saw. Im becoming mad, im ashamed of what I saw to be frank, if payal had not woke me up, then what could have happened further in my dream. Imagining the possiblities alone my palms started to sweat.

Payal : kush why your ears and face is so red. Are you okay?
Me: ahh.. Mm. Im okay payu, maybe its because of heat.
Payal nodded and got back to her calculations.
PK sir's class ended and it was Arnav sir's class next.

Arnav sir arrived in class as usual with his dark demeanour and we all got in serious mood. I had calmed myself till then and concentrated on his teaching entirely, he didn't looked at me or made eye contact even once while he is teaching.

Once he was done with teaching, there was some 15 min left, he said we can do any work if we have silence of course, some of them opened their books, some put their heads on desk and some just sat there doing nothing, I and payal obviously opened the book. My bag was on my lap, I sensed my phone vibrating.

I looked into the phone, such that for others it will seem like I'm searching for something inside my bag. There was pic sent in our group which Anita had created "F. R. I. E. N. D. S", Parth has sent a pic, it was the pic from yesterday's fresher's where I, parth, Payal, Rohan and Anita were doing funny poses after ramp walk. It was so funny to look at, smile erupted on my face, I saw payal sent laughing emoji, I looked at her and she made the same expression, im tried hard to control my laughter, I turned towards Parth, who sat in next row, front seat, he was already looking back at me and grinning, I laughed without sound.

"Thud", we heard loud sound and looked in front, Arnav sir was looking at me furiously, his eyes travelled from me to parth, "you two" he said, showing his fingers towards me and parth. We stood up, he was glaring dangerously,
"What's your name" he asked turning towards Parth

Parth: Parth Ahuja sir
Arnav sir looked at me
Me: ku.. Kushi Gupta sir
Arnav sir: Do you think this is a park where you can behave however you want..
His sound echoed so loudly in the dead silent classroom.
He continued, keep some respect towards the classroom and learn decent etiquettes.
Parth : sorry sir
Me :so.. Sorry sir.

Arnav sir shot daggers at me by his eyes after a few seconds, he shook his head and walked out of class.

Why is he Over reacting, I and parth didn't even talk in his class we just looked at each other and smiled, what is so wrong in it, he is reacting as if I and parth had kissed each other in his class. The way he shook his head, he judged me again, he might view me as some spoiled brat.
Why do he judge me so eaily?

But I didn't know at that time, the similar judgement of him will give me unimaginable pain in future.

Authors note: show your love with votes and comments. Stay tuned for intresting turns in Arnav and kushi's life.