Chapter 15(part 2) : Behind my smile

Author's POV:

This chapter contains wild and mature content and not the same like rest . So read carefully and give your feedback

I want to add if anyone can create a nice poster for this story? . I suck at creating posters. Thankyou in advance!

Parth's POV

I decided to cook pasta for me and mom. It took me 3 hours to clean every corner of home. I had just kept pasta to boil and my phone started ringing.

It was Vani calling , I picked up

Me: hey kiddo, what are you doing?

Vani: Bhai don't call me kiddo, so are you home?

Me: yes arrived today , cooking your favourite pasta.

Vani: Ahh how I miss your hand made food

Me: Then come here, anyway you have holidays now right?

Vani: Bhai, it's true that I miss you a lot, but I don't want to come to that house where that woman lives.

Me : she is our mom

Vani : (laughing sarcasticly) Mom? Bhai, what she has done for us to consider her as mom, from the time I have started knowing the world , only you were my care taker , what has she ever done for us ? She is a drunkard nothing else.

Me : Vani , please, don't be mean to mom, she was not always like this. She was the kindest caring person once , she is grieving Vani , she was not always like this..

Vani : Bhai, she is grieving from last 10 years. She has not looked at us beyond her pain , she was always like this as I can remember. She didn't care when  you went around doing part time jobs just to feed me, she was always indifferent to us when we needed her , cried for her warmth, she was always drowned in her own misery.

Me : ( sigh) Try to walk in her shoes, Vani, she didn't choose this pain , she is just stuck in her own loop, It is difficult for her to find a way out.  But she is trying, she will be back one day to this actuality, Then you will know how beautiful of a person she is..

Vani: (long silence) Bhai , you are too good for this world. People are not Benevolent like you, This world is filled with narcissistic monsters. Please Bhai look out , don't let people take advantage of you.

Parth : my kiddo has grown up , talking about world already han , concerntrate on your board , I will come to meet you soon. Say hello to dada ,dadi.

Vani : please come soon Bhai, I'm missing you , Dada, dadi too are missing you..

-------------------------------------------------------------

10 days after exams

Reader's pov

Arnav sir staring at his laptop from last 15 minutes. He was giving final glances at this reasearch findings . Satisfied with his paper , he pressed cntrl +S and closed his laptop .

He was ready to leave for home now. As he made his way towards the parking lot of uni , the emptiness in the corridors  made him feel void inside.

He always liked emptiness, but this time it felt weird , he was missing certain someone , her smile her animated expression. It's already been 10 days without seeing her and he doesn't know how he would spend the rest of holidays .

His phone vibrated  and when he checked , a small smile popped up on his rugged face and his right eyebrow rose with elation.

It was a message from Ravi sir which read "Hi Arnav sir, regarding the government project we need to plan another study tour to village , before that we need to help team to write up a report and implementaion"