Chapter 13 (part 1): The night which I don't remeber.

Kushi's POV:

It was the day of our written exam for project selection. And it has been a month since our HOD had made an announcement about the project.

Our second internals were already done and 3rd internals were on next week and also we received the time table for our final 3rd semister exams.

We all were very busy with all the preparations. And it's finally the day which will decide everyone's fate.
I was awake from 3 Am in the morning, studying. I worked really hard for this.

But I'm still not confident because i have seen everyone around me working hard too. Parth had missed so many classes during last week studying and he also cleared most of my doubts. I dodn't dared to miss any Hitler's class.

"Im too nervous", I said sipping my chai and scanning the book infront of me.

"Don't be, I know you have worked hard and you will get the results", Parth said sipping his chai.

I looked at payal who didn't even give a dam to our talk and focused her energy in her revision.

We headed towards the exam hall wishing each other best of luck. It was an online exam with 100 MCQ's. We had 45 minutes to finsih it.

The questions were too difficult and most of the solution was implementation of mathematics and physics. Invigilator for our exam hall was Hitler. Will luck ever be in my favor? I cursed under my breath.

I was too involved in solving the questions, Arnav sir was taking rounds in the hall. As he reached my place he stopped. I was in last second bench in 4th row. He stood right beside my seat and didn't move an inch.

I was on 55th question which was of mathematical equation. I was solving it in my rough paper, but Arnav sir's presence beside me was distracting me, im not able to solve the equation even though I know how to do it. And time is ticking fast.

I looked up at him very slowly, yes he was staring at the paper which I was solving . He looked at me and our eyes met. He stood there for 5 second and moved forward as if he understood my thoughts.

I sighed and continued my work. Arnav sir didn't come to my place after that during the whole exam.

I selected the solution for last question and clicked on Submit button and stared at the screen where the message had popped up "your submission of the test is successful " with my roll number and name.

I, payal and Parth stood near the notice board where the exam results will get posted in sometime. Everyone was discussing the paper but we 3 stood there in silence.

Kishan bhaiyya arrived with the list and attached it to notice board. As soon as he did it crowd of students jammed infront of it like ants near suger. Parth said he will check and come. I and payal stood there in the same spot. After 10 min parth came back with his head hung low.

Payal : what happened parth? What's the result.

He didn't lift his head, I and payal looked at each other, so we didn't make it obviosly right.

Me : let's go and have a cup of chai, we can try next time if we get an opportunity.

Parth: then what we will do of interview this time.

I and payal looked at parth with wide eyes . A small smile broke on his face.

Parth: we three made it guyzz😍