Chapter 23: He is just my Teacher

Kushi had locked herself in the room after the shower , she couldn't take her mind off morning incident. Being in Arnav sir's baggy clothes did not help her. His scent was making her head light. The warmth which his clothes were radiating made her cozy. If there was an option for her then she would have not get changed from his clothes her entire life.

The way he stared at her , the way he leaned in , the way he stopped her from leaving ,the way he squeezed her into his body made her blush uncontrollably.

But the big question is how will she face him now?. How can she look him in the eye? What was he thinking ? Does he have any feelings for her or it's just heat of the moment? So many questions ran to her mind, puzzling her.

She dug her face into pillow and let out a sigh. Sweet aroma filled her nostrils and she unwillingly made her way towards the kitchen.

Arnav sir was busy again in kitchen making something delicious. He was so immersed in his job that Kushi couldn't help but to admire him. He was a man who knew what he was doing, he looked like an artist creating his mona lisa.

He looked from his buisness towards her atlast, kushi's breath hitched remembering their encounter in morning.

Arnav sir : Are you hungry Kushi?

He asked so casually with a small smile on his lips as if the morning incident never happened. Kushi just stared blankly at him.

Arnav sir tilting his head to one side: I'm making chocolate cake , come here taste this.

Kushi hesitated a bit but agreed , she is not denying Chocolate cake okay, that too made by Arnav sir .. I mean she would not in her wildest dreams thought she would be tasting chocolate cake made by Arnav sir...

The cake was so smooth and creamy , with perfect sweetness , that she has to close her eyes to enjoy it. "Mhhhmm"

Once she gulped her bite, she opened her eyes slowly to find Arnav sir infront of her ,so close that their face was inches apart . He has taken support of counter behind her to lean into her level with his one hand on the counter, a small smirk played on his lips and his eyes were fixated on her lips.

Arnav sir : was it tasty? ( still eyes on her lips)

Kushi: hmm ( nervous as hell )

Arnav sir slowly moved his free hand on her cheeks. Kushi's eyes enlarged in suprise. His thumb moved to lips and rubbed them. Kushi was still Frozen and suprised by his action.

Arnav sir then smiled and ruffled her hair.

Arnav sir : you are a kiddo Kushi , dont know how to eat properly , your lips had cream smeared on it. ( shaking his head)

Kushi took few minutes to register.

Arnav sir : were you done with your report yet?

Kushi still overwhelmed with all the moments couldn't understand him: ahh?

Arnav sir : report Kushi , report which you guyzz were redoing in village, is it completed?

Kushi stared at him and blinked for few times: no sir

Aranav sir : then why don't you complete it now? I will prepare pasta for us till then , and after food I will review the report for you.

......................................................................

How can Kushi forget , he is her teacher after all , all her friends might be enjoying holidays and she is here completing the report .

But the good part is that she can steal glances at Arnav sir from where she was sitting in living area completing her report. She was wondering how can Someone look so good in every attire ,let it be casual or formal , how can someone look so good preparing a pasta.