Chapter - 4: First insult

Kushi woke up at 6 am, fresh n up and got ready and then she started reading her basics of electronics book and made notes.
At 8:30, payal came to her and they went for breakfast and then headed to class.

Class begun at 9:30.

Kushi's POV

I and payal arrived at 9:15 and took last second seats of 3 row. There were 4 rows in class. And then some seniors entered our class. (2 girls and 3 boys)
Senior Girl 1: we are from final year, we are hear to give you tasks which you need to follow untill your fresher's programme. freshers programme will be held by 3rd year students.
So, you all need to address us all seniors as sir/mam and wish us good morning/ good afternoon, understood.
We all in union : yes mam
And after all classes stay back, we will address you.
We : yes mam.
And they all moved out except one senior, who was staring at our bench where I and payal sat. He came to us,
Senior Boy : Hi Im Akash. What is your name,
Payal : Im Payal sir.
Akash : Good, your task is that you will wear traditional attire from tomorrow till fresher's and you will wish me good morning once you enter campus and take my permission to leave the campus.
Everyone gasped
I saw payal's mouth had formed a perfect 'O'
Akash chunkled : did you get what I said?
Payal stammering : y... Y.. Yesss sirr.
Akash: good, then see you
He left the classroom and everyone started wispering. Payal became the hot topic of class. I turned towards payal who had covered her face with her hands.
Payal: "Bloody hell", who does he think he is, im not going to do anything whatever he said.
Me : but you just agreed by saying yes sir.
Payal : Shutup kush!
I smiled at her and she continued to cover her face.

Then pankaj sir (PK nick name ) entered our class.
He made us laugh untill our stomach started to ache, he and his wife jokes were too funny. What a good start of day As his class got over everyone was in good mood even payal forgot all about morning and was laughing.
And suddenly clock stuck 10:30 and he entered the class giving death glare to all. Everyone became serious, it was like dark clouds formed above us and the atmosphere of class became dead opposite from first class.

Arnav sir wrote on black board " Electromagnatism" and stared back at us.
Unconsciously I started to observe him. His eyes yeah his eyes they were so intense and he is so fit. He might be working out regularly. His light blue shirt which hugged his body like some precious art and my eyes went to his lips, why is it so perfect, why iam staring at him, he is teaching something but I couldn't register what. My mind is going blank and my heart is beating so fast.
What if he catch me staring, as this thought crossed my mind, I thought to act like im taking notes. And started scribling in my book.

"Are you an idiot"

Fear ran down my spine, I looked up and Arnav sir was looking at me and so all other students. "What did I do", I thought.

Arnav sir : seriously are you deaf?, 5 min ago I asked everyone not to take any notes while im teaching. Are you day dreaming.

I just looked down with embarrassment taking control of my senses.

It was dead silent, I didn't dare to look up.

After 5 seconds,

Arnav sir: Think about your parents who spend their hard earned money so that you get education, you should be ashamed.

And it stuck, it stuck deep inside my heart. Still I didn't dared to look up.

Arnav sir resumed his teaching after 2 min.

So much emotions were flowing within me, embarrassment, guilt, anger and the last emotion I named as hatred.
Hatred towards Arnav sir.
I just swallowed my tears and didn't look up in his whole class. Once he went out of class i headed straight to washroom and cried. Who he think he is to judge me, im not some stupid girl who doesn't value parents money.
I have given promise to my dad, that i will prioritize my enducation always and i have done that. Even through im an average student i have always worked so hard to get 2nd rank in my 10th board and 5 th rank in my 2nd PUC. My parents were always proud of me. How dare he judge me!!
With new determination I came out of washroom, payal was waiting outside with water bottle. She did not say anything to me and handed over the bottle. I emptied it.
Payal : are you okay?
Me with weak smile : yea better, lets go to our next class, else it will be late.
Payal followed me and didn't say anything more.
We went back to class, the next class has not yet begun, Anita came to us.
Anita : Chill bae, this is common
Me: hmm
Payal signalled her that we will talk later and she went back to her seat. Im so glad that Payal is my bestie, she understands me so well.

I felt someone staring at me, i saw in front, parth Ahuja was looking at me with sympathy in his eyes. I dont need that.
He gave me a weak smile, I didnt smile back.
He looked infront.

Then whole day went in a blurr and all the classes were over. Seniors had said they would address us, but I said to payal that i will go to my room and she can update me whatever it is later. She agreed.

I went to my room, fresh n up and just slept, because sleep is the only escape for me to calm myself and clear mind

Author's note: how was this chapter, what will happen next?
Please vote, then only I will be motivated to post a new chapter.