Chapter 22: Something more then Desire

Tea is like a antidote for Kushi, a day without a chai, is a day wasted for her. Here she was sipping the heavenly tea prepared by Arnav sir. He sat opposite to her on dining table and didn't touch his food yet , staring at Kushi , as if evaluating her moves.

Kushi scrunched her eyebrows taking a bite of crispy dosa dipped in that delicious looking sambar. She let out a satisfied smile "these are delicious"

Arnav sir 's nostrils flared in pride and a smile appeared on this lips.

Kushi: your future wife will be lucky to have you sir

Arnav sir raised his one eyebrow.

Arnav sir: so you consider yourself lucky if you have a partner who can cook?

Kushi looked at him and his half curved smile that made him look more handsome and she blushed unknowingly.

Arnav sir : why are you keeping carrots aside?

Kushi: I dont like carrots (smiled sheepishly)

Arnav sir: that is why your eyesight is that weak , bumping and falling everywhere, just eat it . You will not be picky with foods in my house.

Kushi looked at him and pouted. Gulped down the carrots with great effort in supervision of Arnav sir.

After breakfast Arnav sir didnt allow Kushi to do the dishes instead he questioned her why she was wearing the same dress as yesterday.

Kushi : sir I didn't bring any clothes.

Arnav sir : you can borrow one from me .

Kushi : no sir how can I... ( trying hard to control her blush)

Arnav sir: why not , didn't you the one who stole her brother's clothes , what's wrong now in taking my clothes in situation like this.

Kushi's embarrassment had crossed boundaries and anyone could have mistaken her face as a red tomato.

Kushi: but sir..

Arnav si: just wait here..

Saying this he disappeared into his room and brought a pair of sweatshirt and pant.

Without any options given , Kushi took the warm clothes and went towards the guest washroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arnav sir was preparing ingridents for Ronak's favorite desert, when he suddenly heard a loud voice of Kushi and he ran in the direction of the sound.

He banged the door of bathroom,

Arnav sir : Kushi are you in there , what happened , open the damm door

No response

Arnav sir : Kushi open the door else I'm going to break this door now.

Kushi screamed again..

Arnav sir grew anxious and stared pushing the door with all his strength.

Finally the door opened and he didn't waste a second , as sweat buds dripped from his forehead , his eyes wandered around for Kushi.

There she was sitting in the corner with her eyes covered by her hands.

He ran to her,

Arnav sir : what happened Kushi ? Are you alright.

Kushi slowly uncovered her face and looked at Arnav sir's worry stuck eyes.

Arnav sir : will you tell me now, what happened?