chapter 13 ( part 3) : The night which I don't remember.

Reader's POV

Arnav sir's lips on kushi's showed desperation as they explored her mouth.
He just wanted to make her stop talking about another man. But he didn't realise her lips were this addictive and can't stop his actions right now ,even though he wanted to.

It took whole one minute for Kushi to realise she needed air to breath. The moment his lips had touched her's, she had become a statue, but she wanted air, she wants to breathe.

Her hands travelled to his chest and started hitting him, she showed whatever little strength she owned in her intoxicated state. But, for Arnav sir her actions just felt like a little kid's plea for something which they can't have.

Even though he liked her hands on his chest , he didn't want to get distracted from his current endeavour, so he held her both hands in his gentally squeezing it and took her hands to her back along with him.

Kushi couldn't hold up anymore, her vision started getting blurr and her body gave up. She fell freely on secure arms of Arnav sir. The realisation hit like Strom to him as he watched kushi's unconscious self , her eyes closed tight , a lone tear escaping the corner of her eyes.

Her pink cheeks and swollen lips replayed his actions , regret started to build up inside him. He scooped her carefully in his arm as if she was his precious treasure and walked back to the village.

He placed her carefully in empty bed inside room alloted for girls.
As he was about to move , her hands had clutched his shirt tightly , not allowing him to move. Damm! How he wanted to be there with her , holding her.  He withdrew the thoughts by slowly removing her hands on his shirt and placing it on her side.

As he returned to the teacher's alloted room. He was totally lost in thoughts filled with regret. How can he loose his control? How can he disrespect his profession?.

The more he thought about it , the more fructuated he felt , at one side he felt regret towards his actions and in other side he wanted the warmth of her lips again , the strawberry citric taste of her her lips still lingered on his . And he wanted more.

It was not like he never kissed a girl before or been intimate , he had . But he never craved for anyone like he is now for Kushi. The feeling he was experiencing is something else , something more than attraction or infatuation.

There were only 3 women who mattered in his life , his mom, Anjali di and Nani.
It doesn't mean that he disrespected women , but it was hard for him to trust people weather it's women or men.
The people in his life has always played him and broken his trust in every stage of life .

Coming from a rich background, he always had ladies who are intrested in him, he even trusted one ,Sheetal and he had to pay the cost with his best friends life. His hand clutched so tightly that his nails inflicted pain. He closed his eyes tightly, image of handsome boy around 20 years old with a bright smile crossed infront.

He suddenly opened his eyes , "Ronak" . His voice was just a whimper. No, he shouldn't trust someone so easily, And he barely knew Kushi , it's not right to feel this extent for someone whom he don't trust yet.

He has just seen her in classes from past few months , but that doesn't gives him clear picture of who she is ,what personality she possess.  She looks innocent , it doesn't mean she is innocent in real life.  Even our own eyes can be sometimes deceiving. The best example for this is his own father.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Payal tried hard to wake Kushi up, almost everyone had got up and started getting ready. It's already 10am and they have to leave for uni at 11.

Finally kushi's eyes opened and squinted to adjust for the brightness. She got up and sat on bed . Her head was feeling so heavy as if it was a ticking time bomb and about to burst at any minute.

She couldn't remember what happened or how she reached here. She only knew they were having good time with the village people yesterday. She looked confused towards payal who held the cup with lukewarm lemon water.

Payal : common Kush , drink this fast, we need to get ready.

Kushi took the glass and started sipping lime water.

Kushi : so what happened last night ?

Payal : they had mixed alchohol in sharbat. We all got intoxicated.

One of the senior joined the discussion : it was some desi herbs which they mixed in sharbhat where alchohol content is high and whoever drank it became intoxicated instantly

Kushi : ohh God !

Senior : villagers did not had any ill intension. They just served it as a part of hospitality. But, Arnav sir made them understand later that this is not right. He and  Ravi Sir helped all the students to get back to the rooms . He is the one who carried you Kushi.

Kushi eye balls ready to pop outside at this point.

Kushi : Arnav sir carried me?

Senior : yes, I didn't drink sharbhat , I remember you were the last one they were searching for and Arnav sir found you in forest . You were unconscious, he carried you to the room in his arms.

Kushi choked on her drink. What is happening? Arnav sir carried me in his arms ? Bridal style ? I mean his arms touching my waist ? The image itself sent chills down her.

Senior :  he found you Kushi , else don't know what would happen , first of all its scary forest where no one goes and there are carnivorous animals residing.

Payal : you are right ! Even I don't remember anything about yesterday . But, by god's grace we all are safe.

Kushi started to fear, what would have  happened if Arnav sir would not found her ?

Kushi and payal got ready and headed outside to find breakfast being served.
Kushi filled plate and started muching as  she was already hungry.

Everyone was having breakfast but Kushi's eyes searched for someone who had  carried her in his arms.

Author's note: what is holding back Arnav from realising his feelings towards Kushi ? Who are Sheetal and Ronak? sorry guyzz this is short one , so I'm updating one more chapter tomorrow. Your love and support need❤️.