Glimpse of someone's love life

!! Warning !!
Adult content ahead , please read on your own risk , if you don't like the mature content then you can skip this chapter. This is will not have any impact on our protagonist.

She stood there in the balcony thinking about what her father had said at the breakfast table. " You have a year left to do whatever you want , then we will arrange your alliance with the MLA's son .

Basically he said in short her life , her freedom and her dreams are over after one year. The cold breeze hit her soft dusky skin. Basically she can do whatever in this one year , this is the year of her life , of her youth , of her temporary freedom.

The notification on her phone distracted her , it was her awaiting message from him. It read "I'm here"

This was the que she was waiting for, sneaked out of house grabbing her jacket.  The moonlight greeted her.
Once she was inside his car, she removed her jacket , revealing her silky white lace padded bra only underneath.

His breath got hitched , he blurted out "why are you doing this ? , why are you seducing me like this ? " .

She saw his handsome face with desirable eye , " because we only have a year of my life , let's make it a most, let's make this last forever in memories. Even if I married someone to keep my father's so caller honor , I want to imagine you ,I want to only feel your sent on my body ,  I want to cherish our memories togather baby forever and beyond , lets make this year ours "

He watched his love uttering those words with those plump lips , " you know I love you " ,

He drove the to their usual spot.
" You know first day I laid my eyes on you ,I knew you were the one , mine , most beautiful girl I have ever seen"

His words filled her body with excitement. She touched his cheeks softly and brushed her lips to his , slowly ,steadily , teasing him with every soft touch . Untill he couldn't bear anymore , held her neck and started kissing her , with hungry instinct , taking her scent in .

His hands moved to her laced bra and started slowly uniting it , giving a shiver to her body. When her chest was bare and nipples stood out ready for him , he teased her by drawing lines between her clevage slowly  without cupping her breast , which made her her more hungry and horny for his touch . She pleaded him between the kisses to touch her , devour her. He continued his tease.

Not able to bear the proximity she started to rub her chest onto his making him wild , he removed his shirt which was between them , she continued to rub her naked breast to his bare chest. He groaned in the kiss, which made her more excited and her hand went inside her pants to touch herself .

He held her hands , she moaned " Ahh please " , he bit her ears and removed her shorts and panties aside , seeing her naked beautiful body made him crazy , he bit her neck and touched down her thighs slowly making her excited with every move ,

"Ahhhmmm"

He took his fingers between her thighs , and circled her clit teasing her , making her moan , making her weak , making her beg .

"Mmmm"

He slowly put one finger and then two and started fingeing her in and out , she was drowned in pleasure. She bit her lip as a sign she was about to come . And at that very moment he removed his finger out of her .

She cried with frustration, " come on , why did you do it "

He gave her giggle and liked her juices off his fingers , 

" I want you every year of my life, i can't give up on you , i just can't , i love you till my last breath, you know Im trying my best , i will soon land myself a high paying job and you father will accept me , i will do it , i can't let you go "

She watched him with all the love in her eyes and sadness in heart , she caressed his cheeks and uttered " I love you" even though she knew her father will never accept him even if he collected the stars from sky.

They leaned into another kiss , marking the night as theirs , whispering sweet nothing's. Starry sky witnessed these lovers union.

Author's note : who are these lovers. Let me know in the comments