Chapter 32: Life is a Drama

Arnav sir opened the bonnet to check what is wrong . Something was wrong with spark plugs and he didn't had the tools right now to rectify it.

He tried to make a call to Aman ( his manager from ASR enterprise) . But Aman was not picking up the call.

Frustrated he stuffed his phone in his pocket.

Kushi made her way out of car, streched herself and walked towards Arnav sir.

Kushi : what's wrong ?

Arnav sir : engine malfunction. And this bloody Aman is not picking up the call. I should probably fire him .

She felt sorry for unknown Aman. "Hitler kahika" , she mumbled under her breath which unfortunately reached Arnav sir's ear.

"What did you say?" He shot daggers.

"Ahh I mean , we have to look for a way to get back to uni instead of firing people in the middle of the desolated road" , no idea why she wanted to push his buttons, but she was enraged by him.

Arnav sir folded his hands and raised an eyebrow "Then what do you suggest we have to do now, no I suggest you don't use your pea sized brain too much , you will get headache"

"Well, it's better to have a pea sized brain then having a coconut sized ego" she faced him confidently by folding her hands too.

She had never talked to him in this way before , does she have multi personality disorder or what?

"Do you know with whom you are speaking? I'm not someone to mess with kushi."

"You can't scare me sir" she blurted out a lie .

"Ohh , really " he said with the devil smirk and took a step towards her.

She took a step back in an instinct. But the loud growl from the forest scared and she tugged at his shirt screaming "ahh"

"Who is scared now?"

She looked up to see smirking Arnav sir and left him in one go.

"Im scared of wild animals , not like someone who is scared of rats"

His smirk wiped off from his face and it satisfied her.

"What the .."

"Who are you people ?"

Arshi turned to the voice and there were 5 men and 3 women staring at them.

"And who are you people ?" Arnav sir questioned back .

"We are from village nearby, what you are doing here " one man spoke up .

"Our car broke down" Arnav sir replied pointing at his car.

Those people looked at each other and by glaring at Arshi suspiciously surrounded them.

Person 1 : What time are we seeing now , people don't have shame. What you two are doing at this hour here , Han ?

Arnav sir : what the hell ! I cant repeat the same thing again and again.

Person 2: we very well know your kind of people, you bring shame and dishonor to your families. This village has its own pride and honor . We won't let your actions ruin the reputation of our village. We will teach you a proper lesson ..

Arnav sir was ready to puch the man in face but ..

"We are happily married and our car broke down at this hour , so we were looking for shelter" Kushi lied confidently.

Arnav sir's mouth formed perfect "Ohh"

To support her words , she went to Arnav sir and held his arm "suniye ji , I have asked you so many times to do meditation, do some yoga and control your temper , you never listen to me . See you don't show me proper love , that is why these innocent people misunderstood us. ( she sniffled a cry to give more evidence)