Chatpter 18: Fear

Kushi's POV:

"Where is he?"

Its been almost 45 min since we arrived to village , but there was no sign of Arnav sir.

Doesn't he acts like we committed unforgivable sin if we are even a minute late for his class? Then how can he himself be late.

I looked towards payal , who was munching her breakfast in her own thoughts. Obviously she would be in her own zone because bollywood type of scene happened to her.

While getting down from bus, she slipped and about to fall. But, Akash popped like a bollywood hero and saved her by taking her in his arms. They had their tiny piny eye moment there.

I finished last sip of chai and about to turn when my head collided with something strong. Rubbing my temples, I looked up. Yeah good guess! Its Arnav sir's chest.

Arnav sir: when are you going to get your eye sight checked?

I didn't know what should I feel , I should feel happy that he arrived finally or disappointed because of his rudeness.
May be both. Wait a minute, why I need to feel happy because he arrived? Day by day im getting crazier.

But Arnav sir's mood today formed a dark cloud on everyone's head. He was being extra cranky and annoyed today.

He started checking everyone's report one by one. And the terror run down through everyone . Seniors were the first ones to get bashed. He threw away some reports and he even tore some reports.

Even the smartest parth was tensed. Only I , payal and parth were left now. I looked at payal , she looked at me equally scared. Then we heard Devil's voice.

Arnav sir : Kushi, what are you waiting for , get here with your report.

My body instantly shook and I walked quickly towards him, and as I was about to reach him, I lost balance since my shoes collided with root of big palm tree under which Arnav sir and Ravi sir were sitting , chair and table were arranged for them.

I closed my eyes tightly for the fall, which was face down. But, the fall never happened , pain never came . I opened one eye to check weather am I in heaven already?

I was under the same palm tree and Arnav sir held my arm firmly to save me from fall . I straighten myself and Arnav sir was still in same position holding my arm looking at me . I didn't know what to do so I blinked my eyes multiple time.

He finally left my arm and said " watch where you are going " so smoothly that my heart started dancing.

Me : Thankyou sir!

He looked at me again with the same cranky expression he had before sometime ..

Me: sorry sir!

He went and sat on his chair, I went and handed over my report to him.

And the result was as expected , he shouted on me for doing so low quality report and yeah he also added idiot for me .

By god's grace he didn't threw or tore my report , he handed it back to me in one piece. I took it said sorry again and came back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Same shouting was showered on payal too. Then came parth's turn. He went little tensed but something magical happened. Arnav sir did not shout on him and went through the whole report silently.

Arnav sir : This is one fine report I saw today. Far far better then everyone else . But you can improve certain things...

And Arnav sir calmly explained him about what and all he can improve.