Chapter 24: war is on -1

Kushi has been constantly emotional from the moment she reached home. She was locking herself inside her room and most of time overthinking and over evaluating about Arnav sir.

She had spoken to parth and payal, but nothing was making her feel good. The thoughts of Arnav sir always clouded her mind.

Anyway she had accepted her feelings towards Arnav sir and also the fact that this feeling will take her no where but to the deep hell. There is no way Arnav sir would reciprocate this. Then what was that happened in the shower ? He was about to kiss her right? But it could be heat of moment and nothing else , what if he had regretted his action ? All these thoughts were making her restless.

-------------3 weeks later -------------------

It was finally a day to return back to  uni. Everyone was thrilled to be back and meet their friends.

Kushi hugged payal tightly once she saw her in the hostel. Both the girls had lots of catching up to do.

Kushi's roomate Akriti di did not return yet. Kushi was excited to begin her classes , most importantly to see certain someone.

Next day payal and Kushi made their way to classes of 4th sem . They had already received time table in WhatsApp chat.  First class was of PK sir and second class was of Arnav sir.

Kushi awaited second class like a hungry kid. But to her dismay Arnav sir was absent. Like seriously , he gives lecture on being professional and he himself misses the first class , great! .

Rest of the went by blur. In the evening Kushi received a text from parth to meet at a cafe few min away from the college.

She and payal made their way to a cafe. Parth had brought his little sister Vani along.

They all greeted each other and parth introduced them to Vani.

Kushi noticed Vani is a cheerful girl , she had a beautiful green eyes which seemed unrealistic at the same time too delightful.

Kushi: you have a beautiful eyes Vani!

Parth: she got it from mom

Kushi : I can assume your mom is a very attractive lady !

Parth smiled but Vani was expressionless , staring at her cold coffee.

Vani : I wish I had born blind.

Parth : VANI ....

Kushi and payal just stared confused.

Vani : if I had born blind then I could have not seen you suffer like this parth bhaiyya ..

Kushi and payal were more confused now...

Vani : Kushi di , isn't bhaiyya too good to be true?

Kushi thought about it . From the day she has known parth , he was perfect human being , if it was in her decision then she could have granted him noble peace award for kindness and patience. He was indeed too good to be true.

Kushi : I agree with you vani , your brother is a kindest person I have known

Parth had unreadable expression on his face

Parth : All that the world needs is kindness . I can't offer anyone anything other then kindness , I don't know what someone is going through, I can't take away people out of their misery , All I can do is to be kind towards them. Isn't it what the world needs ?

Kushi smiled at him :  it's good to be kind parth , but protect yourself , isn't that also what world needs? Protection? You can protect someone only if you are protected. I'm not talking about the physical threat but the mental threat you face by being too kind to someone who do not deserve your kindness.