Chapter 35: Wet Dream

Arnav sir was busy working in staffroom when his laptop was closed abruptly. He angrily looked up at the intruder to find his lady love with her hand on hips. She faked anger.

"What are you doing Kushi?"

She didn't reply but stared at him , she was wearing red color dress. His eyes scanned her from top to bottom with the burning desire in them making her to blush.

 His eyes scanned her from top to bottom with the burning desire in them making her to blush

"Is it even appropriate to wear this in college Kushi ?"

She just gave a teasing smile.

"Do you want me to punish you" he asked with his devilish smirk.

She bit her lower lip in response turning on the beast within him.

He closed the distance between them in a single stride , held her waist. He whispered in her ear " I told you , I will not be able to control myself , if you do it again, are you ready for the consequences of your action now ?"

Kushi's face heated up , his breath fanning on her neck. he gave a wet gentle kiss on her neck , she quired under him . He trailed kisses on his way till her lips . He looked into her eyes , those almond brown orbs , could easily hypnotise him, awaken the beast within him who is hungry for only her.

"What are you doing to me Kushi " He moaned before passionately taking her lips into his and started working wonders , she participated with equal passion make him to loose control . His hand travelled from her waist to her hips and he squeezed them gently.

His hand travelled to her thigh and slowly started to pull her dress up, teasing her along with hungrily kissing her lips , as his hand made contact with her bare thigh , he bit her lower lip in ecstasy and she moaned huskily "Arnav"

Arnav sir got up with a jolt and took in his surrounding , he was in his bedroom. He looked at clock at it read 4 am. He never had a wet dream before for anyone. But now Kushi was making him go crazy.

It's not done ! He needs to talk to her soon. He took his mobile and sent her a message without bothering about the time.

--------------

Kushi woke up around 8 am next day, As usual, when she check her phone first thing in morning , she had a mini heart attack , she kept staring at the notification , rubbing her eyes continuously, is she hallucinating?

After pinching herself several times to believe she is not dreaming , she opened her WhatsApp to see the new message from none other then Arnav sir.

Arnav sir :  I want to talk with you, let's meet this Sunday at Madras cafe at around 10 am.

She started breathing unsteadily , she was nervous and happy at same time. What does he want to speak with her ?

The mere thought gave her goosebumps and she can imagine his teasing eye staring at her with a smirk.