The Great Chamber (pt2)

Start from the beginning

He slammed himself down in one motion which I could immediately see he regretted. While I did stretch him well, he felt as tight as an ill fitting pair of trousers. I groaned loudly at his sudden choice of movement. Himself on the other hand moaned so loudly I thought he would break his vocals completely. I rubbed his back as his chest collapsed on to mine and he gripped the sheets next to my head tighter then he did his virginity im sure..

After a minute or two..three.. okay after about 6 minutes he shakily picked himself up from my chest, the grip on the sheets softened. His face had very soft red streaks from his tears gliding across his face painted red triangles under his eyes. He took a deep breathe before lifting himself all the way up and almost completely off my lower, then slamming back down completely. I groaned hoarsely and his voice seemed to fail him as his eyes opened wildly. I watched as he slung is head back, enough to probably give himself whiplash-

"Are you alright schlatt?.." I asked concerned for him. He seemed to have snapped back into reality and regained his senses as he looked back at me. Once his face fully came back into view I couldn't not help but have my eyes go wide at the beautiful sight in-front of me. His eyes were half lidded and eyebrows furrowed upwards, his lips parted and his breathing heavier then a thousand bricks. I regained my own composure and gently grabbed his hips. He brought one of his hands to my jaw and tilted my head from looking where I placed my hands to his face once again. His chest was rising and falling quickly.. we stared into each-others eyes lustfully.

"Ruin me..Wilbur." Even through his state he managed to lower his eyebrows and smirk at me. The use of my name instead of what he is told to refer to me by, the cocky egotistical look he gazed at me through. All of it made me want to have him break before me like he was only a couple minutes ago. High pain tolerance I assumed. It's not my first encounter with the jester, we met in the garden when we were younger.. though I had forgotten due to his absence from then on till recently. It wasn't till I removed his mask that I saw his beautiful eyes once more. Moving on though..

"Playing with fire I see.." I raised a brow at him, my grip on his hips turned from comforting to bruising. He shuddered but his expression didn't falter..
"I have always loved the adrenaline of teasing the royals~" his seductive tone made the gears in my stomach churn and my head race, he was annoying me once again.

I pulled out of him to which he whined like the needy asshole he is. I flipped us around and shoved his face hard into the soft pillow. He grunted and as he opened his mouth to most likely tease or insult me I shoved myself back into him. The sound he made as almost as addicting as the first time. He gripped the side of the mattress like his life depended on it.
"Ohhh..fuuuuuuckkk~" He dragged on his words or.. sounds more or less. I chuckled and continuously slammed in and out of the Jester, finding a rhythm quite easily.

Schlatt POV:

In and out... In and Out... it went on and on for hours it felt like even though it was only a couple minutes. My head was spinning and my throat sore from screaming, the prince definitely knows how to make a guy scream for him..

I felt as if a croquet mallet was slamming against my prostate over and over, I had never taken the great emotionless prince of our village to be such a pleasure to mess with..
Or such a pleasure to be used by..

My climax neared as I felt my stomach churn and my dick twitch in neglect. I reached to Jack myself but to my dismay the prince slapped my hand away. "Don't think I'll let you off easily you joke." He scolded me. Joke huh? That definitely shouldn't have made my orgasm come closer to release.. He noticed how my member stiffened more and I could feel his condescending smirk burn into my skull.

"I knew you would like being talked down too but I didn't expect you to be such a Whore.. cant say I'm surprised."

I grinned into the pillow at the use of the name he chose. "I'm always f-full of surprises your ma~Ah!-jesty~" i just barley retaliated outwards. My orgasm was almost over the edge and I started to whine louder to which to my surprise and dismay.. he stopped. His thumb grazed over the tip of my erection and covered the only passage of release I had. I whimpered in desperation but to no avail.

"Why..did y-you stop.." I muttered out, cringing at my stuttering. I looked back at him and his grin grew wider as he chuckled, leaning down to my ear he said one simple word that made my mind shatter. "Beg."

"W-Wha-"

"You heard me. Beg, Slut"

I whimpered highly at his use of degradation. I smirked very timidly and began 'Begging'.

"Oh~ your highness please, I'm in so much woe if you do not-"
My sarcasm shun through, his grip on my dick tightened and I whined highly. I shook and he spoke once more..

"Beg properly and just maybe I'll be nice." He spoke sternly, same tone as when he lectured me on things I did against his wishes throughout the past couple days..

I scoffed slightly but the edge of my orgasm became painful.. so I gave in and..Begged.

"Please..Please Wilbur.. I can't take it, I wanna release soooooo baaadd~" i whimpered out silently. I could see out the corner of my eye, the line mouth confession turn to a smirk, then a grin. "Good boy."

And with that said he slung his hand down my erection quickly and his thrusts started again and matched it. I felt like I was In heaven.. god blessed me in the minute as I came hard seeing stars. He kept going a minute or so afterwards, overstimulation the hell out of me but then he as-well orgasmed. He had pulled out to my dismay but I was to tired to comment.

He later down next to me and pulled my shaking body into his.I shuddered and wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his chest.

3rd person POV:

The prince smiled faintly and the pair fell asleep calmly. Not knowing that the maid who came to deliver wilbur his clothes had heard a little too much of their private time..

The End~

_____________________________

1797 words

JESUS CHRIST I LOWKEY HATE HOW THIS TURNED OUT BUT HOPEFULLY YALL FIND THIS SOMEWHAT APPEALING-

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES AND ADIOS MY LOVELIES!