episode 21 "Bismuth"

I heard thr warp pad activate just outside my room and so I leave to see what's up. Mission? Exploring? Having fun? Without me?

I exit to see no one and nothing there. I check Steven's bed and he's gone.

'So is Bismuth.'

The other Gems come out and turn the light on.

"She finally shows herself!" Amethyst jumps onto the kitchen island. "Why have you been locked in your room this whole day!"

I look at Garnet and Pearl and they have a awkward face but they speak up.

"Topaz and Bismuth aren't on good terms." Pearl says while making a shape with her hands. She always does it when she's struggling to say something and I find it cute.

"Why not? Bismuth dosen't seem like the type to hold a grudge."

"Cause she's not." Garnet says. "But Topaz is."

Amethyst looks at me then back at them.

"No she's not! She is so carefree and laid back!"

"Well back during the rebellion when Topaz joined. Bismuth was furious someone like her was allowed to be apart of the rebellion. And when she was supposed to be commander of the rebellion Bismuth fought her while saying some rude things." Garnet finishes her story with a adjustment of her shades.

"What do you mean by someone like her?"

"A Gem made for war and bloodshed. Topaz used to be the most feared gem warrior in the war, miles above Japer."

"Whoa... so why has that problem lasted thousands of years."

"Because she didn't stop there!" I yell, causing them all to look at me scared. "She tried to make my missions and plans fail and almost get me shattered on multiple occasions. She wouldn't shut up about me but belonging there or me being a spy and a traitor. She turned many fellow rebels against me just from her jealousy."

A tear slides down my cheek.

"I've tried my hardest to forgive her. I have I promise. But I can never get rid of the bad memories of her."

A few more tears fall before I force myself to stop.

I look up through a little blur and see the Gems next to me trying to comfort me.

I smile and hug them all.

"I'm gonna go get Steven so he can sleep."

"Ok."

"Have fun."

"Don't get into it with Bismuth infront of him please."

"I'll try."

I warp to The Forge and make my way to the actual forge.

Once I make it I hear clanging and crashing.

'I wonder if their working of something?'

I enter and see a shape in the floor is missing.

'What?'

Upon getting closer I see the floor is lowered and inside is Bismuth and Steven fighting.

Bismuth has a sharp gun like machine pointed at Steven and Steven has nothing but his mom's sword behind him at his feet.

"STEVEN!"

I jet down and on instinct for the protection of others and Steven I punch Bismuth in the stomach and my arm goes through and out her back.

She dosen't pay any attention to me however. Only speaking to Steven.

"T-Topaz your..." Steven says and I see the pointy thing also through my stomach.

'Oh come on! I've never been poofed by Bismuth before why now! Well atleast I protected Steven.'

"...You should've shattered me back then... At least if I were in pieces, I wouldn't have to know how little I mattered to you... You didn't even tell 'em...! You bubbled me away and didn't ever tell your friends... My friends..."

'Even if I want to disagree and say she has no friends I can't deny she does friendship with Pearl and Garnet.

"I'm going to tell them! I'm gonna tell them everything."

"Heheheheh... Then you really are better than her."

A tear rolls down Bismuth's cheek before she poofs away, dropping the weapon along with her gem. Steven bubbles Bismuth's gem, and then stares at the pointy thing still in me.

"Ha. Sorry Steven your gonna have to carry two Gems."

I poof.