eposide 6 1/2

I walk out of my room and see Steven leave down the steps.

"Where's he going?" I asked anyone.

"He's going off to see Greg and bond." Amythast answered.

"Aww that's so sweet." I say.

"Yeah sure. *gasp* wanna come with me and mess with them?!"

"No I want to 'bond with Pearl or Garnet or maybe you when you get back."

"Ok that's fair, have a good time." She runs out.

'Hmm who should I bond with? Let's go see.

I walk to the temple door and I knock on Pearl's door.

"Pearl!"

It opens.

"Yes what!"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm theorizing what enemies are good at countering my moves. Why?"

"I just wanted to see if you would bond with me?"

"Bond? Like hang out?"

'Oh yeah I just remembered something!'

"How about we spare?"

She looks at me and thinks.

"Yeah that might work."

"Ok I'll get Garnet."

"Garnet why her?"

"Cause I was gonna do the same thing with her and she could judge how we do."

"Ok fine."

After getting Garnet we warp to the ruined arena and me and Pearl take are places a few meters away while Garnet sits in the stands.

Pearl summons her weapon.

And I summon my weapon to my right hand. (This is the best I could find)

The process of summoning my axe makes a noise I've always loved. The sound of a surge in pure powerful energy.

"Are you ready Topaz?" Pearl yelled

"Always."

She then rushed me for and tried to actually spear me.

But I blocked the spear with my axe to the side and twirled around trying to attack her back but she jumped away.

Now I rush her and I jump and slam my axe into the ground sending energy into the ground and it explodes under her.

The smoke screen doesn't let me know if she is defeated but when it clears she's gone.

Then I feel her kick the back of my head and I fall to the ground. I swap to my back and she has her spear to my neck as she stands over me.

"Ready to surrender?"

"Ha yeah right."

I spin my legs and knock her down and I try to slash her face but she blocks it with her spear. The force makes cracks in the stones around us.