episode 19

"Good afternoon Steven." Pearl says.

"Guys, check this out!"

"Stu man in tha house! Watcha got Watcha got!" Amythast says.

"I've got five empty cans of col. kernels classic creamed corn!"

I see a humanized corn cob on somthing I absolutely hate! Creamed corn.

"Ew creamed corn." I say.

"Yeah and on the back are five dollor coupons for mini golf. I ate five so we could all go together." He gives us the star eyes and I just want to have all the fun in the world at this mini golf place but then I remember.

"We gotta go on a mission." Amythast says after Pearl tries to soften the blow with this action being thoughtful.

"What!? Not again!" He drops the empty cans. "But you guys promised we'd hang out."

"A dangerous artifact has appeared in the northern hemisphere. We need to go retrieve it." Garnet walked to the teleporter.

He tries to get us to stay by stating the benefits of mini golf and even telling Garnet she could wear Gregs old golf pants. We Gems giggle a bit.

"See ya buddy!"

"We'll bring you somthing back!" And we warp away.

We arrive on this island with only rocks and rivers. But the ground was shaking and a low sound could be heard from afar.

I'm the first one to take a step forward and I'm instantly shot up from a geyser. I fall back down and land with a grunt.

"When did this geyser get here!" I say. I earn a few laughs from that.

We walk in the direction of the noise but have to stop due to a huge valley in our way.

"Hey guys." They look at me. "I have an idea."

I grab all of them and throw the gems across. They land far enough to be safe and I follow too with a leap.

Once I'm over to them I get a little applause then we continue on our journey.

Before we got any closer to the sound, Pearl made us earplugs so we wouldn't get major ear pain.

We see a artifact in the middle of some rocks and it's definitely the source of the noise as even the air is vibrating in its vicinity.

We walk on the rumbling ground to the device and press the top of it as it seems to have a button.

Garnet took the artifact on her back as Pearl was examining it and told us while she discovered it's purpose.

Once we got back to the cliff I knew none of us could throw this thing across as me and Garnet had to swap turns after every few moments.

We decided to just walk around until it was short enough to jump across.

--------------------------------------------

It took the rest of yesterday and half of today to warp back home to Steven and this is what he hears.

"Hey Steven we're back!"

I flopped on the couch and listened to the gems explain what the wailing stone was until randomly the loud sound was heard once more and we all cover our ears.

"Amythast I told you not to turn it on in the house!"

Amythast laughs and says.

"Chill out P! It's not like anyone got hurt and Steven loved it! Steven?"

Steven goes on a rant about how today wasn't fair and how he has to go to the bathroom so much because of the creamed corn. After he wishes he had a place of his own his gem shines bright and the temple door opens for him.

Just as he walks in the dor closes even though we yelled at him in worry.

Pearl is freaking out again while pacing back and forth, Amythast is just all over the place, and Garnet is standing at the door probably using her future sight.

I on the other hand am still laying on the couch. I was peacefully day dreaming until Pearl said.

"Topaz! How can you just lay there and not be worried for Steven!"

"He's a clever boy Pearl he'll figure out how to get back out."

"And what if he dosen't!"

"He will Pearl. He's been in worse situations and gotten out better than he went in."

That calmed her down but she went right back to worried when the door opened and all their was, was just stars.

That was until Steven flew into Garnet.

I was happy to know he was ok so I just tried to go to sleep for the rest of the day but I was woken when I was told we were actually going to play mini golf.

Let's just say I didn't get last.