episode 3

We just got back from a mission that would help the sea spiral but I rush to my room and my room is... interesting.

It's the plant I was made on

It's the plant I was made on. The plant was all rocky mountains with countless peaks and the clouds were so dense you could walk on them and I usually do when in my room.

I swipe my hand right and the clouds poof with some marble pillers that hold trophies I've collected got all my battles and the one I got now is a new bird head skeleton and I think of a new piller and it's just there now. I cam imagine anything and it will happen in this room.

Placing the skull on the piller I swipe my hand left to hide it and take one last look at the mountains before I exit.

They were waiting for me on the crystal network pad and from what I could guess. Steven is joining us on this mission and he has a cheeseburger backpack chock-full of stuff.

Once we arrive, after Steven had to suck in his belly which was so adorable to me, Steven and Amythast awe at the sea spire but Pearl goes on a rant about it's bad shape. Then she has to save Steven from dieing and threatens to send him back but we convince her.

We start running but stop due to Garnet saying the vortex would suck us down and that'd be bad but Steven does something very surprising.

He tied his sweaters together and threw them around a arch way hole and then ran and jumped. We all thought he was gonna fall and die but no his sweaters held and he powers through it. Now while he's standing there and composing Amythast says.

"Way to go Steven! Come on guys!"

She then summons her whip and holds us all together with one arm and she attaches the whip to the same hole Steven used and swings us over like steven.

"Steeeven staaarr."

We got there and Pearl says.

"Don't ever do that again!"

"Sorry." Steven says and Garnet ruffles his hair and Amythats shoulder bumps him. After Pearl praises him I fist bump him.

We all walk up a flight of stairs and the entire time Pearl complains. She and Steven stay back as me Amythast and Garnet walk up more stairs.

We got up them and see a huge infestation of crystal shrimp, they have razor sharp shells but since alot of other crystal creatures have sharp teeth or acid stomachs they are very low on the food chain but this is earth so they are pretty high.

"You guys we got a problem!" Amythast yells to the duo down there.

They run up here and Pearl gasps.

"It's an infestation. And we have to pass through there to get to the top."

"Can't you just squish'em?"

"Don't touch that! their shards are deadly!" Pearl says.

She then decides we need to strategicly plan a attack and before she gets to me Steven yells.