episode 16

It was a rainy day outside so us Gems and Steven were watching movies that were all the same people in them. We were on the last one and the main character, lonely blade, finds out the real bad guy who killed his brother was the janitor.

Steven was amazed at the story telling in these movies and we were all amazed too. But any fight scene Pearl would just critique it like she is right now talking about their stances and how thats not how you really sword fight we had to shush her.

"If you ever want to see a proper demonstration of sword techniques I'd be happy to show you." Pearl said.

Steven then gets those star eyes and puts his hand on her head.

"Now?"

--------------------------------------------

We were at another cloud arena me and Garnet were sitting on either side of Steven and Amythast was watching on a cloud.

"Alright. In order for a proper demonstration I need a sparing partner." Pearl says.

Garnet stops Steven from raising his hand.

"Luckily I have the perfect candidate right here." She shines her gem at us and summons a hologram Pearl to spar with.

"Do you wish to ingage in combat?" It says.

"Let this be the perfect battle." Pearl says.

"You have alright made a mistake by challenging me."

"Haha we shall let our swords decide."

They both tale a perfect fighting stance.

"Nerd!" Amythast yells and we shush her for it.

"Do you think she talks to it in her room for organization ideas?" I whisper to Garnet and to which I get a cut giggle from her and a nod.

Hologram Pearl's eyes switch to red and she says.

"Commencing dual."

Holo Pearl rushes real Pearl and the clash sends a powerful gust of winds in all directions, ruffling our hair. Showing the knocked over Steven just how powerful a normal Gem fight could be.

The duo run around try and kill eachother and they slash at eachother, backflip away and around the enemy until hologram Pearl says.

"Defense rank S zero openings detected."

"Go Pearl! Go!" Steven says.

"Go holo Pearl!" Amythast says.

This distracted the real Pearl and the hologram hit her sword away.

"Opening detected."

Pearl slides under it and grabs her sword again.

Holo Pearl tries to attack from above but the real Pearl parrys her and stabs the hologram away.

"Match set. Challenger wins!"

"Woo-hoo yay Pearl!" Steven runs to the victories gem.

The hologram goes through its set dialog.

Steven runs around Pearl and begs her to train him but once she does he gets bored almost immediately and wants to see the boomerang blade from the movies we watched.

But as Pearl was telling Steven the logical way of sword fighting she gets stabbed by the holo Pearl.

Pearl makes a noise you would make if you got stabbed obviously and Steven is frozen.

"Woah."

"Oh no."

"That's not good." We Gems say.

Pearl drops the sword.