episode 14

"This doesn't look good at all." Pearl says. We see Steven down there but panic as we know that moss is dangerous at this time.

The moss that Rose used to take care of has been violent to anything it touches since she left us.

Garnet throws a boulder on the opposite side of the rock Steven was standing on so he got launched up here.

"Yeah, have to he careful Steven."

"Why?" We see the moss engulf a log. "What is that stuff?" He asks.

"It's the moss Rose Quartz raised." Garnet says.

"My mom planted this stuff."

"Rose Quartz would climb to the top of that hill every spring and tend to the moss at the top. But now that Rose is gone the moss is on the move."

"It's lost." He says.

'He thinks just like his mother. So sweet.'

"It's not lost. It's gross." Amythast says.

"Yes but Rose loved it and saw the beauty in everything, even this, no matter how gross. Fortunately I know just what to do in this situation."

Pearl does her summoning dance a few yards or meters away from the edge of killer moss.

Summoning police tape we work together to very obviously show everyone that their not supposed to be here.

"Now we can come up with a plan to move the moss back up to its hill." Pearl says.

"Who wants to get some luunnch?" Steven asked.

'I do.'

But we knew we had to think of what to do with the moss so I just stayed quiet.

--------------------------------------------

Steven went to get lunch and we Gems were back at the house thinking of what to do.

I was laying on Steven's room floor with my legs hanging off to touch the top of the couch, Garnet was on the far end away from my feet, on said couch, Pearl was standing near the door with her hand to her chin, and Amythast was laying face down on the kitchen counter.

We all take many minutes thinking of ideas and blurting them out but none spring up any great plans.

I could hear Amythast snore and I was getting tired too but I was just perplexed about some stuff like. How does Rose's power effect hundreds of things, what is her special power cause theirs no way she doesn't have one, and does Steven have her multitude of abilities aswell? So many questions so little time has passed to find out.

I sit up suddenly. I roll off the side and my head falls right into Garnet's lap and look at Garnet and suggest fusing just to pass the time.

"Wanna fuse?"

She smiles and nods. Just us laying their was enough peaceful synergy to fuse.

Pearl awes and Amythast wakes up to join Pearl.

"You fused!" Pearl says.

"Yeah we did! We fused a while ago when Topaz was crazy and then when I had to get the earth beetle."

"You look sick!" Amythast says.

"Thanks I know. But I'm gonna go sit out side and think."

I, who was way to big for the couch, move to the beach and sit against some rocks looking at the sunset.

On my way out I noticed somthing off with Pearl like she was worried or scared of something. But I stop theorizing the cause when little flowers fall and I felt warm inside. The flowers have little gems in the center aswell adding a uniqueness to it.

I close my eyes and slowly unfuse.

I'm still laying my head in Garnets Lap.

"Why'd we unfuse so suddenly?" She asked

"I don't know I just wanted to experice this lovely moment with you instead of being mashed together." I say

"Hmm makes sense."

"Did I do something bad?"

"No I'm just surprised by your answer."

"Ok future vision. It's practically useless with me huh."

"Haha yup."

We both stare at the pink sky with roses falling. And Garnet laces her fingers with mine. Slowly holding my hand we don't look at eachother but I can tell we both are smirking.

I slowly get sleepy and soon the sleepiness is what takes over me. Garnets beautiful face is what stays in my mind as I slumber.