episode 18

"Steven's gone!" Pearl bursted in my room and I quickly acted running to the warp with everyone else.

Our first place was the Galaxy Warp. And by luck we found him.

"There he is!" We run towards Steven, and hug him tightly.

"Guys!"

"What happened?!"

"Ahh, you're okay!"

We all voiced our concerns when Garnet realized.

"Peridot!"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!?!"

Garnet cracks her knuckles with her gauntlets.

"Gems! Move!"

We charges forth and Peridot tries to escape again. Peridot shoots three energy blasts in quick succession at us Gems, but we dodge out of the way, and she tries to fly away with her helicopter fingers. Amethyst swiftly tethers Peridot with her whip, and Peridot laughs as she generates and sends a electric current down the whip. Garnet then grabs the whip and stops the electric current.

"Not this time!"

Garnet sends the electric current back at Peridot, electrifying her, and whips her slamming down to the ground screaming. shocking Peridot. Peridot coughs as she gets up, and backs off as Garnet and Pearl approach her.

"Wait, wait.. you- you need me!!" Peridot aims her energy blaster at Garnet, as Pearl sneaks up behind her, drawing her spear."

"I'm, the only one who knows ABOUT THE-"

While she wad aiming at Pearl I snuck up and sliced her from top left to bottom right. Effectively poofing her but not shattering her.

I catch her Gem and bubble it. Quickly sending it away.

Peridot's disembodied limbs then fall to the ground, as we the Crystal Gems gather around to observe.

"What on Earth?"

"Ughh, sick, there's bits of her all over."

"No I already put her back into the temple so those aren't her real body."

Pearl picks up a piece to inspect.

"So these weren't actually part of her body?"

Amethyst snatches Pearl's piece, scoops up the rest and drops them all into the ocean, making it looks like an accident.

"Uhh whoops."

"Topaz, she was trying to tell us something..."

"Those were just the desperate lies of a Gem who's been caught. You don't need to worry about her anymore." Garnet speaks on my behalf and walks off.

"Come on, Steven." She pushes Steven along. "Oh, I'm so glad this is finally over."

Back at the house we Gems are in the kitchen. Garnet is standing inside the kitchen with Amethyst laying on the end in the island we have, Pearl is sitting on the bar stool and I'm leaning on the island opposite of where Amethyst is laying.

"That was a good sneak attack Blue. I didn't even notice you." Garnet smiles.

"Yes you did!" I smile and punch her arm.

"What do we do next?" Pearl says. "What about Malachite?"

"Until they show up or start a problem, then we don't have to worry about them."

"That's fair."

Peridot runs out of the Temple Gate laughing manically, followed by Steven.

"Stop! They're gonna see you!"