episodes 18

We crystal gems were struggling to take down this puffer fish monster and even with the strength of Garnet we couldn't beat it but thankfully Amythast hit it far away just like how Garnet flew into the Fish Stew Pizza sign.

But we just jumped home before we could get in trouble like always.

"What if we just like let it roam free?" Amythast Suggests.

"That's not an option."

"Hey Steven!"

"I've got bad news everyone. You've all been banned from Fish Stew Pizza." Steven says.

"Oh uh thats ok."

"That pizza wasn't even good."

"But Jenny and Kiki are cool."

"Aren't you guys upset about this?" Our random comments are cut short.

"Not at all." Says the one who broke the sign.

"But these are our neighbors." Steven says.

"Theirs nothing we can do about that now."

"Right now we have to figure out a way to take care of that puffer fish." Pearl says.

"What's the point of saving people if their just gonna ban you from their pizza shop?" Steven starts.

"We don't do it for thanks."

"Yeah see that is so nice of you, the pizzas don't even know. If they got to spend some time with you they'd see how fun, smart, cool, and mysterious you guys are."

"Ha mysterious."

"Hm?" He starts. *gasp* "I know! I'll throw a little party on the beach infront of the temple. Just us and the pizzas."

"I don't know Steven I mean-"

"Don't worry I'll take care of everything!" Steven cuts Amythast off.

--------------------------------------------

Steven has set up a grill and volleyball net. But even with this amazing preparation Pearl had to ask.

"Got everything ready for your little party?"

"Yeah, theirs one more thing." He said handing us a book on summer fashion.

"What's this for?" Amythast asks what we're all thinking.

"I was thinking you guys could change your outfits."

"What's wrong with what we have on now?" Pearl asks another question.

"Nothing I just thought it'd be nice to go kinda casual." Steven answers her question but runs over to the pizzas to introduce them to our side of the beach.

While that's happening I'm looking through the book and decide on a dark blue one piece swim suit that shows my sides and has thin strings holding over my shoulders.

Once the family is close Garnet shouts.

"We are the Crystal Gems!"

"Garnet!" Who changes into a bikini top with a pulled over cloth.

"Amythast!" She changes into a tank top with jean shorts and a fanny pack.

"Pearl!" She chose a knee high dress that matches her overall color.

"Topaz!" I change into my blue one piece and no shoes and a golden necklace.

"And Steven! But you already knew my name."

"Oh your all so talented."

'Thank you Nanefua you're so kind.'

"So you are a circus act."

'Wow Kofi that's so nice.'

"Circus act?"

"Hey let's eat!"

--------------------------------------------

Amythast takes a big bite of her burger and Kiki compliments Stevens cooking skills.

'This is actually pretty good.'

"Aren't you girls hungry? You've barley touched your food." Nanefua asks.

"We don't need to eat." Garnet says while I'm stealing food from all their plates.

"Ooh you young people and your experimental diets."

"I am much older than you."

'Well I think we all are, Garnet'

"So. You all live in a tiny house up on they hill?" Kofi asks.

I may have been to busy eating that I zoned out and ignored him but Garnet gave him the complicated and abstract answer.

Once I was done and whipped all the food from my mouth I heard about a volley ball game.

But I was forced to be left out cause I'm the outcast of the group.

Actually I was just the person keeping score but I think it didn't matter since everyone was cheating.

After many games and many cheats. Everyone is in a circle arguing about who should be crowned the winner.

"Gaaarrrneet!"

"Steven... oh no! Gems protect the Pizzas!"

"Hey! What is going on?" Kofi says while being saved from certain death.

We all jump in different places and behind different rocks. But I see Steven and Nanefua run around the giant pufferfish to distract.

The next thing they do is give instructions to everyone on how to take this thing down.

Amythast turns into a ball, Pearl throws her into the air, Garnet hits her back down and it creates glass spikes, Steven and Nanefua lure the pufferfish into the net and we push it onto the spikes. But it's now enough. Garnet comes down from the sky and punched the big fish into a cloud of sand and smoke.

--------------------------------------------

"Thanks for your hospitality." Kofi says.

"And?"

"And from saving my family, you are all officially un-banned from my shop."

"Aw thank you so much, Kofi!" Steven rejoices. " We really appreciate it right guys?"

"Yeah ok thanks." Garnet says quite unusually.

"Aannnd?"

"What were we banned from again?" Pearl asks.

Steven laughs nervously.