episode 9

"How could you possibly think punching a blood polyp was a good idea!" Refering to Amythast "Look at a the gunk you got on me. And look at Steven. " Pearl says

"It's not so bad once you get use to it." He says.

"Steven, everything is ok once you get use to it." I say.

"See he likes it." Amythast says.

"He certainly won't like it when it hardens!" Pearl says and then Steven goes to wash off but I'm too into this argument right now and they keep going back and forth.

"You keep getting us in danger with your little outbursts! Ugh you are just. so. childish!"

"Yeah yeah, don't forget reckless, vulgar, loud mouthed. And that's just what makes me so awesome! Right Garnet!"

"Amythast you are a crystal Gem, you need to act like it." She says.

That makes Amythast back off looking really sad so I say.

"Hey guys don't be so mean to her. All that stuff could be true but thats just what makes Amyathst, Amythast. I think she's perfect."

She looks so taken back by my words but she still bolts off to her room.

"I think we really got threw to her." Pearl says.

"Are you two stupid?" I say.

"Oh well what's wrong with you too!" Pearl says.

"It's obvious she doesn't like it when ya'll talk about her bad things."

"But her bad things endanger us and Steven!"

"She does that so we don't actually die!"

"And how could you know!?"

"Because I just do!"

"That doesn't make any sense!"

I was about to say something but I'm tired of arguing so I leave the house and I hear behind me.

"I'm right again."

I punch a piece of wall on my way out.

I sit against some rocks all the way until night time. Before I decide to head back in. I see 2 small figures running to a broken warehouse.

I enter to see a bigger, hairer, and more muscular Amythast. Also Steven is in the crowd.

I watch as poor Renaldo has to fight Amythast and he is knocked out fast.

She then leaves out the back doors and I walk around the building but stop and hide when I see the both of them talking.

"You don't know what it's like to have Pearl and Garnet on your back all the time!" Amythast says.

"Are you kidding me!" Steven says and does impressions of Pearl and Garnet making Amythast laugh a bit.

"And it just makes me more mad that whenever Topaz meses up she never gets in trouble! They just laugh it off!" Amythast says.

"Is that how you really feel?" I say stepping into their field of vision.

"Huh! Uh-Topaz. Hey how are you. How much did you hear?" Amythast says.

"Enough to know you just hate me." I say.

I turn and walk off but get stopped by Amythast holding my wrist.

"Hey Topaz! Don't. Tell the others."

"So you know I feel terrible right now about what you said and all you got to say is don't tell the others?"

"What no that's no what I meant completely."

I shake my head and walk off.

"I wasn't gonna tell them anyway."

Over the next few days I see them keep winning and almost getting caught by Pearl and Garnet but I haven't talked to any of the other Gems since I'm to stubborn to say sorry first.

I was once again watching them fight for the tag team belts and their up against some good looking humans.

And before the real match can start Garnet and Pearl jump in the ring.

I didn't know they found out but I'm sure Amythast will blame this on me. I run closer to the ring unnoticed by the others and listen in.

"This match is canceled!" Pearl says.

"What why?" Steven says.

"Why! I can't believe you've been sneaking out to this. This. Circus of violence. And you! Using your Gem powers on human!"

"It's not enough your on my case all the time. You have to ruin this for me too!" Amythast says.

"We're not here to fight." Pearl says and on que the crowd chants fight.

"Steven, Amythast." Garnet says.

"What!"

"Go back to the temple."

"I don't wanna!" Amythast pushes Garnet and we all gasp in shock.

"Don't do this." Garnet warns but Amythast does it anyway.

She throws a punch and Garnet catches it and summons her right gauntlet and pushes Amythast back but it cracks the wall and dust flys everywhere.

They keep going at it until Amythast tried to squeeze Garnet and she almost punched Amythast really hard but I jumped in the way so she didn't get hurt.

I flew through the ceiling and unfortunately I was not able to control my fall and I tumbled many times in the sand.

I try and stand up but if I do I'll definitely poof so I just collapse on the beach and slowly pass out.

I wake up on the couch at home and everyone is looking at me a little worried.

"Oh thank the stars your ok!" Pearl says.

"Yeah we thought we almost lost you." Garnet says.

"One punch from you doesn't poof me that fast."

"Uh yeah. Sorry about that." Garnet says and looks down.

"It's fine I just didn't want you to hurt Amyathst." I say and look at her.

"Why would you do that? After all the bad things I said."

"Well eventually I got over it and I couldn't take one more day without seeing my favorite gems in the universe."

They smile and help me sit up just to hug me.

I blush and smile as I feel comfort in our developing relationship.