episode 15

I was training as Moonstone and I wanted to see if I have any special features like fire manipulation or if I'm just the strongest fusion.

'We should fight Opal and see who's the strongest. But then Black Opal could fight Sugilite and see who would win.'

But I was in the cloud city arena trying to summon fire out of my hands but nothing works.

The cause of me trying to emit fire was when I was fused and grabbed somthing it started to burn so I got curious and now I'm experimenting.

It could also be I'm just so hot in looks and body temperature that it caught flames to cloth.

I get mad and punch a broken piller but soon relax and unfuse.

I, Blue Topaz, look and Garnet and say.

"Ugh why won't it just work for us! Do you see any future where we so manipulate some type of element?"

She held her glasses for but a moment.

"Yes, I do. But it's not fire it's lava."

"Lava? I've never heard of a Gem using lava as a weapon."

"But we we're fused so I predict that's the answer."

"How are we even able to bend lava?"

"I don't know but it could be from Ruby and Saphire and then you but it still cofuses me."

"Cool so do you wanna head back home?"

"Yup."

We walk to the warp pad and as we make our journey just ten yards away. Garnet laces our hands again just like that day when the gem flowers fell.

This has been a common occurrence when it's just me and her, she'll just intertwine our hands and I don't mind the contact but I do wonder what it's for.

We warp home and once we get into the house she let's go of my hand and the warmth goes with her. But their was a reason for it.

She told me to run to down the beach with her. And what do we see. Onion with Pearls' replicator wand.

"This is ridiculous! How did he get my replicator?"

"That child should not be in position of such and item." Garnet says.

Aren't these Stevens little men?" She gets hit in the face with one and goes "aauuuugh." I'd be lying if I didn't find it funny but I patted her head to let her know she'll be ok.

"Their called, Guys!" Steven says popping his head out from a sea of plastic balls with tiny men inside them.

"Why does onion have the wand?" I asked Steven

"I traded that replicator for ranger guy." He says holding a bandit looking figure.

"Steven why didn't you just replicate ranger guy?" Pearl says.

His face freezed then he realized so I wasn't mad since he knows his mistake but we all make stupid mistakes. Plus his "dangit!" was funny so I couldn't be mad after that.

"Let's go before this gets any worse." Garnet says.

We jump up the mountain of toys buy I notice Amythast sunk into the traps of products rated E for everyone. Oh there's Greg.

As Garnet and Pearl were taking the front route to the kid I went on the side so I could catch him by surprise.

"Hand it over it dosen't belong to you." Garnet warns him but he dosen't listen and he fired the toys at them super fast to where it making a bullet noise when it deflects of Garnets gauntlet..

"This is not a game." She says.

He stops but then shoots a car.

"What did he shoot?" Pearl worry.

He replicates the car and Garnet pushes Pearl under the toy balls as she catches one car but it hit by another.

I jump from my spot and push her out of harms way so I can take on the cars that just keep coming. Soon like seven cars, it feels like, are holding me down. But instead of standing up and pushing on them. I get under and pick them up sumo style.

I throw them into the ocean often much struggle. But then all of the stuff disappeared and from what I know that means we won and broke the wand.

'I'm glad we destroyed it cause I wasn't gonna clean any of this mess up.'

--------------------------------------------

"I think I know why you took my ranger guy Onion, I bet you get pretty lonely waiting for your dad all day." Steven is the only one talking as Onion just nodded.

"You were probably really bored too."

Onion nods.

"And cause it missed your dad you took my ranger guy which is a symbol of the relationship I have with my dad."

Onion shakes his head.

"No? Just the first thing."

Onion goes back to nodding.

"Well here. You need him more than I do."

'Steven is too nice!'

Onion looks up at it in gratefulness. And then runs off.

"Let's go." Garnet says. And we do.

"So all the stuff that got copied turned into nothing?" Amythast what did you do?

"Hm yup." Pearl says.

"Rats." I guess Amythasts prank was ruined.

I was walking with the Gems but saw Greg and I'm too lazy to walk to Greg say hi and talk then walk back home so I just wave at him and Steven.