episode 1

I was smashing centipeedles with my great axe with the others once steven came in and almost got melted if Amythast didn't help.

"Sup Steven." She says

We all continue to poof these things and steven says.

"Cool! What are these things?"

"Ugh sorry steven. We'll get these centipeedles out of your room." Pearl responds. "Think they were trying to get into the temple."

"Aw you don't have to get rid of them. They're really cool."

Then one preceeds to spit on the wooden floor and burn a whole with its acid.

"Uuh guys. These things don't have gems." Amythast points out as I finish up my side of the house and join steven.

"That must mean theirs a mother nearby." Garnet says.

"Then we should probably get rid of it before it can harm anything." I say.

"Oh oh can I come!?" Steven asks enthusiastically. "Can I!? can I?!"

"Steven. Until you can control the powers of your Gem. We will take the responsibility of protecting humanity." Pearl then snaps the things' neck she was holding the whole time.

Steven then, scared of the finale centipeedle in the fridge and after garnet poofs it, relises the supirse we got him in the freezer.

We had heard his favorite snack, cookie cats, were going out of business so we decided to steal a bunch an have Pearl go back and pay for them all. Garnet tried to make it her idea but we all thought of it. But all that matters is that steven is happy.

We all stood confused as he broke into song but we know from his constant rehearsals it's the treats theme song and when he finishes with the fast talking guy we hear after every product showcase. We all laugh and clap at his performance.

"I can't believe you did this. I'm gonna save these forever. Right after I eat this one." He rips it open and takes his first bite.

Suddenly his belly starts to glow, we Gems stare in amazement.

"Uh steven."

"Wha-my gem!"

"Quick try and summon your weapon!" Amythast says.

"I don't know how?" He reply. "Ah! It's fading how do I make it come back!" He freaks out looking at Pearl.

"Calm down Steven. breath. Don't force it." Pearl advises.

He looks like he's about to blow up.

"Yeah and try not to poop yourself either." Amythast says. I look at her and we share a smirk.

"Please don't." Garnet emphasizes.

Soon his glow slips away and we all share a uneventful 'aw' and steven slips to the ground.

'Aw I was really close that time." He shines. "Can one of you just explain how to summon a weapon?"

"Oh I'll go first." Peal adds some whimsical voice to here excitement then she takes him away to do whatever. I go and lay on Steven's bed to experice sleep one more time.

I am then woken up by a confused looking steven and I get the memo its my turn to teach him how I summon my weapon.

I take him to the living room and me towering over but he'll grow eventually. I think.

"You know when you watch those TV shows the good guy is battling against a super strong opponent, and he almost loses but the fighting awakens something in him so he gets a power boost?"

"Yeah."

"Well when I was mature enough at the young age of 1,271 that same thing happened and my Gem glowed bright and my body just new what to do. After that I remembered what the feeling felt like and after many tries I could do it on a whim."

I summon my great axe to show him and I feel as if it helped him but he looks like he is battling his own mind on which type of method to use.

"I my best bet is to recreate what happened the last time my Gem glowed."

He then makes sure we are in are exact spot then hurry through the song and still nothing happened.

"Maybe I'm not a real Crystal Gem."

"Don't say that steven. You are one of the most important Crystal Gems here." I say and the rest pipe in on their own way.

Every time I see stars in his eyes I always feel good.

Once he eats his cookie cat his Gem glows brighter and brighter till his shirt flows around and out shines roses shield or maybe Stevens shield now.

We all stare and gasp even more amazed than the first time.

"Steven. It's a shield!" Pearl says.

"Oh what! I get a shield! Oohh yeah!"

His shield shoots from his belly and everywhere until it crashes into his TV

"Ooh that sucks." I say

He then relises its the cookie that is giving him his magic powers and I don't wanna tell him so I keep quit. But even Pearl believes it aswell..

Then the house rumbles and I can see the shadows of centipeedles on the window. We run outside to the deck and see the mother.

Garnet jumps up the cliff and I follow we both hit it and force it to follow us down to the beach. Amythast and Pearl join us in the fight.

Dust riles up from its scurrying and their acid attack burns ditches into the ground. We all four run to a hand from the statute and hide to not get melted.

"We could really use Stevens shield right about now!" Amythast points out.

And I guess from sheer coincidence he shows up with his cookie cat mini fridge and distracts the mother centipeedle for a moment but our warnings are almost the end of us.

He keeps trying to summon his shield but it doesn't show and he almost dies from a acid attack.

Garnet gets up and yells for him just for the tail to almost get her. The sound and probably from the stopped tail attack the mother turns to us and continues to spray acid at us.

I hear steven singing the cookie cat song then he electrocuted the thing with his busted up fridge.

"Gems, weapons!" Garnet says and we summon them all magically.

"Let's do it." We all nod.

We jump at its head and in one group attack we poof the mother centipeedle and Garnet bubbles the thing and warps it away.

We make our way to steven and he says he's alright after we tell him he can find a way to summon the shield in his own way.

He then says he ate to much and we laugh, but he was right he threw up and that is pretty disgusting.