episode 37 - 44

Episode 37: when the gems were teaching Steven fusion dances Topazes dance style was lots a footwork and swaying with a split so Amethyst Pearl could fall into Topazes hands and lay there.

Episode 38: Topazes level design was a obstacle course that slowly filled with water in a sense fo possibly drown Steven. But it was fake. And when Steven was watching the Gems talking about how they have no idea what Steven needs Topaz says. "All we can do is try our best to be there for him."

Episode 39: Topaz is just hanging out with the Gems and goes on their mission.

Episode 40: Topaz is just seen at the beginning when they were destroying the small robots.

Episode 41: Topaz isn't seen in this one.

Episode 42: Topaz is mostly seen helping with the Gems to send a shooting star to the galaxy warp.

Episode 43: Topaz is seen at the new years party on the beach making some noise and helps clean out the storage unit. Once Amethyst gives Greg the picture of him and Rose, Topaz rubs Amethysts head.

Episode 44: Topaz helped fighting the bigger robonoids and when they decided to do it Stevens way she had to be the seat for everyone else since she's so big. She helped Garnet destroy the hands Peridot was using and just tried to cheer up Steven even when he jumped the gun a bit.