episode 20 - 25

(I was trying to do every episode with my OC Topaz but it's hard to be creative when the filler episodes don't include many gem stuff so I'll just summarize what Topaz does in the next episodes. But just in this chapter because some big stuff happens. Once again I'm sorry.)

(Also you should refresh your memory with these episodes if you get confused)

Episode 20: you are obviously with the gems as you usually are but in this episode you go against Pearl trying to stop Sugilite from breaking the big gem tech. You don't hang with Steven when they work out but once Sugilite comes back you and Pearl fight it off with Topaz giving some good hits to the fusion but after you protected Pearl from an attack you had to stay down for a bit.

Episode 21: I don't think Topaz would be shown in this episode since it's more about Sadie and Lars.

Episode 22: you were mostly just confused on why their were so many different ways to measure time and why they'd make a giant one but after all the time travel you play the trumpet at the beach a paluza with the others.

Episode 23: after beating a separate ice golem by your self. The others warp Steven away and your trapped by the rocks but once you get home you are actually helping Steven convince the other Gems to let the acidic corrupted gem stay. And once it sacrifices itself you pat Steven on the head.

Episode 24: you just comfort Amythast most of the time and when you were away with Garnet and Pearl all you did was make sure Pearl didn't lose her mind. And her being all touchy did make you feel something in your gut.

Episode 25: you are resting next to Garnet when Amythast messes up the symmetry of Pearls stuff and just giggle whenever she gets frustrated. When Steven says he got the mirror working again you were actually happy to re-learn interesting points in gem history but once he said it was like a person you weren't sacred you were actually curious. After the incident with Garnet you actually find him by the rock and you scare him a bit by squating over him but you keep his spot a secret. You let Steven show you how the mirror isn't a danger and you actually take the gem out and are suprised by what takes form. Lapis actually smiles at you for not taking her away again but she leaves soon after that.

(I'll write stories about the more important episodes and if I have too I'll do another chapter like this but only on the filler.)