episode 26

(Since this is a shorter episode and mainly focused on Peridots character I'll bee bouncing around the time since most of the scenes are in the past thanks to the recorder Peridot uses.)

--------------------------------------------

Greg is repairing the roof of the barn and I'm throwing him the supplies from the ground. Garnet is beside me keeping me company while I just stand here.

Suddenly Greg is falling towards me.

"Whooaoh aaaaahhh!"

"Greg!" I jump and catch him then land back down while keeping him in my arms.

Peridot is peeking over the edge of the barn and Garnet starts to yell at her.

"Peridot!"

"What do you want?"

"You can't just shove someone off a roof!"

"Why not?"

"This is a human, he isn't like us. He's fragile and soft."

"Hey, it's not like a six pack is going to save you from that height." Greg says.

"You could've seriously hurt him!"

"Well, how was I supposed to know that?"

"Hmm. Greg, you have to excuse Peridot. She's far from her homeworld and she still has a lot to learn about our planet."

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"Ahh, hey yeah, don't worry about it."

"Gahhh!" Peridot runs off.

"Can you put me down?" He says.

"No but I can throw you back up."

"Wait what?"

I throw Greg back up onto the roof perfectly so he lands on his feet softly.

'Now we can finish the roof.'

--------------------------------------------

while Garnet sits in to listen to the end of Peridot's explanation. I sit in the ground with Steven laying on my head asleep.

"And that's why Percy and Pierre are objectively the best for each other!" Peridot finishes.

Garnet gives Peridot a thumbs-up and Peridot tears up her chart while screaming angrily.

"They may be the best for the color war but what about what Percy and Paulette feelings? What if their in love?" I say.

"Your questions don't matter!" Peridot replys as she keeps ripping papers.

"Ok then."

--------------------------------------------

I was working under the drill with a wrench and had gloves to keep grip.

I could hear that Peridot was listening to Amethysts lion joke and then I hear Amethyst running around saying she's a chicken but once I'm done I crawl out from under the drill control room and walk to Garnet while taking off my gloves.

"I believe I've finished with all the wiring and piping for the drill."

"Good." She brings a hand to my face and whips off oil from my cheek then smears it on the wood of the barn.

I smile and she smiles too but we look over and see Peridot staring at us, she looks away with a blush of embarrassment from being caught.

--------------------------------------------

Pearl and Amethyst dance and fuse into Opal, startling Peridot, who is working nearby. Opal stretches, picks up the drill and puts it on a pair of placement boards.

"That looks great! Let's take a break." Garnet walks off.

"Wha?"

"Opal!" I run and jump into a hug with her. "It's been to long!"

"Hey blue it's good to see you for a bit."

"Same to you."

I jump down and walk to Garnet again before I see Opal unfuse.

"Oh my stars!" Peridot falls off the hay bale she was sitting on with Garnet.

"What?" I ask. "Is it me?"

"No no no I just asked Peridot to fuse with me."

"Oh ok Good, I thought it was me for a second." I laugh with Garnet but then she goes back to Peridot.

"I get it. You're not ready, that's fair. Another time then."

"No! Uh, no no no, just— Just give me a sec!"

She runs into the barn and I sit next to Garnet.

"Look at you getting some action."

"Oh Topaz stop." She blushes.

"After you and Peridot do ya'lls dance can I dance with you?"

"Sure" She gets up and starts playing music, then begins dancing with Peridot.

Before they could fuse Peridot let's go.

"Nuh, no no no no no." Peridot backs away from Garnet, nearly falling over in the process. "I can't do it!"

"That's fine! Peridot, I'm proud of you." Garnet says.

"Why!?"

"Because you made an effort to understand me."

"But I still don't understand you! Why are you fused all the time?!"

"I'm Percy and Pierre."

"...Ohhhhh!" Peridot slams her fist in her palm in realization.

"Hey Peridot." I walk up to her.

"Ah!" She looks at me blushing. "What?"

"Don't worry about not being ready to fuse. I only recently fused with all 3 of the gems."

"Haven't you been a member for thousands of years?"

"Yeah but I'm still relatively new... wanna watch me and Garnet fuse?"

She dosen't say anything but runs over and sits on the hay bale I was on to watch.

"Ok then. Ready Garnet?" I ask as I take a few steps away.

"Of course."

She does her amazing hand dances and body movements while I do large steps and sways with my hips. Kinda like ice dancing.

Once we get close we clasp hands and I slightly lean over her to fuse into Moonstone.

--------------------------------------------

I was laying my head on Garnets left leg while she was talking to Peridot.

I was almost asleep when Garnet softly laid my head down on the grass.

"I was just about to fall asleep to." I puff my cheeks and cross my arms before getting up and going about my business.