episode 12 - 14

Episode 12: you saw how Pearl was being ignored by Garnet and was gonna talk to Garnet but she left with Steven and Greg. Topaz just went to her room and continued to try and figure out her feelings. When Garnet got back and rushed into your room.

"Garnet."

"Topaz I just want to say you make me feel strong when I fuse with you. Actually you make all of us feel strong when your around us. We love you."

And she leaves.

"Oh... ok." Topaz was blushing deep blue.

Episode 13: Topaz was searching for Amethyst and Steven when the day was almost over she found them at Valdalia house and this was their moment.

"There you guys are I've been looking for you- V-Vadalia... hey."

You were awkward in this situation seeing your only human girlfriend and now ex but she didn't seem embarrassed. She gasped and said.

"Topaz! Oh my gosh it's been forever Amethyst has been telling me about you." She ran and jumped to hug you.

"O-Oh really? That's cool I guess." Topaz remembers all the times when Vadalia, Amethyst, and her would hang out."

"Look I painted this really good painting of you stay here."

"Ok..." you were blushing from embarrassment and Amethyst was giving you looks to make you more embarrassed.

Vadalia brought back a amazing painting of what Topaz looks like now.

"Wow this is amazing Vadalia thank you!"

"Oh no problem anything for you." She said kinda blushing. "Your still wearing the bracelets I gave you!? That was forever ago!"

"But their still my favorite."

After a few more interesting conversations. You hugged her and went on your way with Amethyst and Steven.

The entire walk home Amethyst was explaining to Steven how Topaz and Vadalia use to date and Amethyst kept teasing Topaz about her.

Episode 14: Topaz didn't show up in this episode but she can be training as Moonstone with Garnet and Topaz said.

"I'm suprised you'd want to fuse with anyone after the last time."

"I like being fused with you." Garnet said

(I'll be shedding some light on the fusions of Topaz next part.)