episode 5

I left my room before anyone and waited on the couch to tell them the mission I was going on.

First Garnet and she saw me waiting.

"Since when do you get up first?"

"When I have a important mission to tell you about."

She looks surprised but nods and sits next to me but soon transitions to laying on the other side as she rests her feet in my lap.

Then Pearl and Amythast get here.

"Ok. So. I have to warp to the Cloud House."

Pearl gasps.

"Why would you go back there?"

"To stop a dangerous corrupted Gem that has resurfaced."

"What Gem could be so feral you would have to go." Pearl asked all snotty it seemed.

"Mystic Quartz."

They all shut up and stare at me.

"It's really her?" Garnet says.

"Yeah, sadly."

"Are you going alone?" Amythast says.

"Yes. I have to."

"You don't have to Topaz. One of us can go and help you just in case." Pearl says.

"No no I got it. Just don't be worried while I'm gone."

They look down but when I stand up Amythast hugs my waist and then Pearl hugs me and Garnet joins.

I blush.

"Uh you don't. Have to do. That." I struggle to get out.

"Goodluck. Topaz." Pearl says.

And when I make it to the warp pad Amythast yells.

"Bring me back something!"

I smile and warp away, as I'm left with my thoughts I think back onto Mystic Quartz.

She was the first Gem to trust me when I rebelled. She was beautiful with her purple color pallet and green eyes. I probably loved her at one point but when the Diomonds caused the corruption, only me, Pearl, Garnet and Amythast were able to he saved by Rose Quartz.

So I wasn't able to see her again and hear her laugh or feel her comfort but now isn't for reminiscing cause now I'm here.

It's called the cloud house becasue it's cloud formations could give important messages to all the refuged gems it housed but now it's abandoned and only enough magic able to hold it up us left

I'm here to capture my old friend because I had a vision or more a feeling that I should come back here and then I saw her. Mystic Quartz.

After walking to the temple intrance. The doors were old wood and rusted metal but non the less I still entered and after traveling a few rooms I see my old friend now foe in the big ball room.

It notices me and it's head twists sideways in a rembering way as if it does remember me but I know that's not my friend so I hold my hand to the sky and my Gem lights up, hair swaying and a splash of light summons my axe in its full glory

It senses violence so it turns it head back in its crooked way and roars or screeches.

I get in my stance and run at it as it rushes me.

Slashing it's talons at me I dodge up and kick its head down into the ground, falling back down I try and slash its head but it raises and pounces on me. Pining me to the ground.

"ROUAAAAHHH!" It yells in my face.

I struggle and bite my bottom lip. My Gem glows as I gain more strength and lift the monster off me and throw it away.

I pick up my axe and clash with it again. But this time I punch his head up and slice its neck with a energy filled cut that's sends a light slash through its neck and it hits a piller.

'Whoops.'

The damage causes the animal to poof and I bend down and pick up my friend.

I drop my axe to which it glitters away and I bubble her Gem and my bubble looms medium blue with glares from the light.

I telaport it to the Burning Room that doubles as a Gem storage room.

Then I walk back to the warp and obviously warp home but not before I pick up some raw gems that weren't harvested from the Diomonds but once I relise what type of gem it is, some tears slide down my face.

I stare at its beauty and memory of her rush my head but I purge those thoughts and continue on my way home.

Once the piller of light fades away I see it's dark outside and Steven is asleep which isn't unusual.

I knock on Amythast's door and eventually it opens.

"Topaz!" She hugs me. "You ok? What'd you bring me back?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Here, it's real Mystic Topaz."

Her smile drops but her eyes fixated on the colors and she looks up and says.

"You sure I can have it?"

"Yeah I'm sure it'd look great with all the other junk you have."

She smiles.

"Ok thank you Blue."

"Blue?"

"Yeah instead of calling you Topaz I called you Blue."

"Ok. I don't care what part of my name you call but just get some sleep."

"Oh I will. Goodnight!"

She turns back and her door closes so I head to my room.

The sky is dark and stars are showing too. I think of a bed and the clouds make a shape simpler to one and it's softness is more than I imagined.