episode 10

(This will be a shorter episode for Topaz.)

While me and Garnet were searching the deep blue sea together and Garnet had goggles over her shades.

'How can she even see?'

I notice I swam deeper than Garnet and decide to scare her. If that's possible.

I swim up to her feet then grab them roughly and pull her down.

She instinctively summoned her weapons and pulled her fist back only to see me laughing under water.

She eventually smiles and wr laugh together under the water. But we do head back up to report of nothing. After Steven Almost fell asleep on his way into the water I take my place at the back of the raft the others were waiting on and start to kick.

"If you need to switch out and rest just let me know." Pearl says.

"I'm good Pearl." I say slightly annoyed.

'I dislike all this babying their doing to me even if I would usually love it but this is too much.'

Back at the house we convince Steven to have a slumber party and even if we do look exhausted, my eyes were almost shut, me and Garnet kept up to search for Malachite.

--------------------------------------------

I got back home before Garnet and just flopped onto the floor near the end of the bed and when Garnet comes back she falls asleep on me.

'How cute.' I smile.