episode 3 - 4

(This is a little bit of an OC episode since these 2 are focused on Steven and Lapis then Lapis and Peridot.)

--------------------------------------------

I slowly awake with blurry vision and my body and mind still messed up.

I look to my right and see a color of blue laying close to me and resting its head on my arm which seems to be around the blue things body snuggling it.

I look up and see the color of the place I'm in and can deduce it's definitely the barn. I look right again and see the blue person get up and look at me with a darker shade of blue on their blurry face.

"Mmmm... good morning." I say but rather roughly.

"Good morning." They say and their voice cuts through the sound of nature and somehow brings me a bit of comfort and happiness.

I brush my hand up against theirs and keep it their but not too long as they get up and leave. I hear the sound of something aquatic but then slowly go back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

I awake fully this time with all my senses back and my body full of energy. I sit up straight and do a bunch of stretches that bring instant relief to my body.

'Where's that blue person?'

I slowly get up and yawn while walking to the open barn door.

I see Peridot and Steven standing next to Lapis with the said blue Gem having a giant water hand ready to slap a Gem ship.

'What happend while I was asleep!'

She hits it down and the impact creates 2 diamond shaped lines.

'Figures.'

I run over with the other Gems appearing aswell.

"Holy smokes!"

"Are you alright? We saw the ship and came as fast as we could."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Lapis saved us... But, it looks like Homeworld really has it out for Peridot."

Peridot quietly tries to sneak away to avoid further confrontation.

"Peridot!..."

Peridot's hair stands in shock as she turns around, anticipating something, as Lapis turns towards her.

"...Are you okay?"

Peridot beams happily at Lapis' hint of concern.

"Um..."

Lapis starts blushing and she turns away to hide her blush. Steven giggles gently, as the other Gems stare curiously.

'Aw how cute.'

Suddenly, noises are heard from the crashed Eye, and everyone gasps in shock. A hatch opens up with smoke gushing out, and a one-eyed Ruby soldier emerges from it, staring around towards us menacingly.