I sigh and shut the door. I walk into the kitchen and Michael is undressing. Oh God he is in one of those moods again.

"Are you hot or something?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"I recall telling you that we were going to finish what we started in the car later. Later is now." He says, dropping his pants to the floor. "It takes two to tango darling, those clothes aren't just gonna fall off of your body." He rushes me.

"Raincheck?" I say, biting my lip, hoping he will just calm down a little.

"Woman if you don't get yo ass over here." He says, grabbing at his semi-erection.

I walk slowly over to him, unzipping my pants. His phone vibrates from his pants on the ground. I smile to myself. Thank God. He picks up his phone and answers it. He tries to rush the person off of the phone, but he eventually pulls his pants back up. I zip my pants back up and walk backwards. He looks at me and motions for me to come back over. I walk over and he tries once again to rush the person off of the phone, but eventually he puts his hair in a ponytail.

I'm free!

He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"You have a photoshoot to go to darling. You don't want to be late. Come." He says, grabbing my hand.

We get into the car and instead of being frisky as if he hadnt had none in years, he just sits quietly next to me, rubbing my leg gently. The bipolar-ness is really killing me. I touch his hand and he jumps, probably not expecting me to make any contact with him, since I usually dont. He looks at me and I kiss his hand. He smiles and I smile back, putting his hand back on my leg. He kisses me on my cheek and the car parks. He removes his hand from my leg and grabs my hand so I can get out of the car. I have a photoshoot. I wonder what the photoshoot is for. I know Michael organized this, but Im not sure if Im ready for another Michael Jackson organized event. The last one didnt end too well.

When we walk through the doors Michael grabs my hand as if a car was about to hit me. I look up at him, wondering what his problem is.

"Michael whats wrong?" I ask.

"This place is filled with vultures. Men ready to seduce you at any moment. They have no self-control and you are not assertive enough to tell them to back off. Dont make eye contact." He says, looking around the building as we are walking.

I frown. "Michael I may not be assertive with you, but that does not mean that I am not able to stand my ground if someone is messing with me. Men are going to flirt, you will just have to deal with it." I say, shrugging.

"They wont flirt if you ignore them." He says.

"Michael this is just a little ridiculous." I say, letting go of his hand.

He looks at me and grabs me around my waist, pulling me into him.

"No eye contact. Because if I see you looking at them while they are flirting I will suggest that you are flirting back and you do not want me to assume anything like that darling." He says, warning.

I look at him as if he has a couple of screws loose in his head.

"If you want to stare at me that's fine. Just dont stare at them." He says, looking for Rhonda.

I drop my gaze and he leads me into a room with Rhonda and some guy, probably the photographer. Rhonda gives me a hug and Michael nods to acknowledge her.

"This is going to be your Vanity Fair cover photographer Emilio. Emilio this is Mr. and Mrs. Jackson." She says, smiling.

Wow. Vanity Fair!