Chapter 21-And a Tree Grew

Start from the beginning

The man stopped his punch with one fist grabbing his arm and twisting it as the next thing izuku felt was a sharp pain in his eyes then complete darkness as he fell to the ground.

Both Nero and izuku struggled to get to the man as he took the devil arm izuku had with him.

"I'm taking these back." He said as Beowulf turned into a orb of light and went into him.

Nero looked at his right arm to find it missing. Blood spewed from the cut as it began to cover the garage floor.

Meanwhile izuku couldn't see a thing, he tried waving his hands around to find the man, but couldn't find anything. His eyes were bleeding heavily as he passed out from the blood loss.

The man who stole Nero's arm and izukus Beowulf vomited blood as he said.

"I'm running out of time!" He said with great urgency.

"Wait!" Nero said weakly as the man then used the yamato to open a portal as he went in never to be seen again.

Nico, Kyrie and Fenrir who were in the other room heard the commotion as they rushed to the scene.

"NERO!" Kyrie yelled in horror running over to her boyfriend.

"I leave for two minutes and what happened!?" Nico said worried for both of them.

"MASTER!!!" Fenrir said running over to izuku.

Nero struggled to keep consciousness as he finally fell to the floor powerless.

2 Days Later-
Dante was resting in his office with a magazine on his face as the power had went out a couple of hours ago.

The door to devil may cry opened as Dante said.

"You could've at least knocked Morrison." He said as Morrison took his hat off waving it to deter the smell.

"Yeah I could have he said looking around." Morrison walked around for a few seconds before continuing.

"I got some good news and I got some bad news... Pick your poison, which you wanna hear first?" He asked Dante who took the magazine of his face and yawned.

"Just speak." He said tired.

" He said tired