Chapter 91: The British GP 2021

🎶 Formula 1 Theme — Brian Tyler 🎶

Charles had said goodbye when we arrived at Ferrari's motorhome and right on cue, Michael texted me that he was at the entrance of the Paddock. I quickly made my way to greet him.
"Thanks so much for the ticket again, Mary. I hope I didn't take it from anyone just because you felt the need to thank me" he said seriously.
"Nah, don't worry, it was my brother's plus one ticket, but he is now happily checking out all of the girls working here" I chuckled.

We made our way down the Paddock and I tried to show him around the best I could. We met with my parents and brother at the Paddock Club, where we also encountered Carmen and Sandra. Apparently, Michael had already met Sandra as she was working for a firm we were having a case against. London really just is a small village.

At noon, the second practice started and I was so excited that Charles had finished second after Max, Carlos coming in behind him in third.
"Wow, the Ferraris look fast!" my dad said excitedly.
"Yeah... I can't really believe it! Sure, the car was able to compete for the top five here and there, but the chance of winning hasn't been that close yet. I'll go see him now, Michael do you want to come?" I said.
"Oh, wow, yes, sure, if that's fine for him?" he answered.
"It shouldn't be a problem, there's still some time until the sprint" I replied smiling.

We made our way to the Ferrari motorhome and I caught a glimpse of Andrea and my boyfriend behind a red container, so we made our way there.
"MARY!" Charles exclaimed and ran towards me when he saw me. He picked me up and swirled me around when I suddenly felt something fall off my wrist.
"CHARLES STOP!! My bracelet!!" I screamed.
My boyfriend put me down and looked at me with a puzzled expression.
"My Cartier bracelet, it just fell off!!!!" I started panicking. I loved that bracelet, Charles had given it to me on Valentine's Day.
"Whoa whoa whoa, ok ok, don't panic, it has to be here somewhere! Andrea, Michael... oh hi Michael by the way, look around please" Charles instructed the guys.
"You idiot just had to spin her around like you wanted to throw her up to the moon" Andrea said with his thick Italian accent, rolling his eyes.
The boys continued looking when Andrea found it under the truck.
"I'm going" Charles said and crouched down to the floor.
"No way, with your stupidity you will get stuck there too. I'm going" he snarled.

When the rescue mission was finally over and my bracelet was secured back on my wrist, I said: "We just wanted to say hi and wish good luck, the practice results seemed promising! Dad might be even cheering for you instead of Hamilton!"
"I don't know if we can keep the pace during the race but I will try my best. Tell your dad he should always be cheering for me pfff" Charles said and leaned in to give me a kiss. He shook hands with Michael and then we parted ways again.

📍Silverstone CircuitTagged: andferrari007, charles_leclercscuderiaferrari What is going on here?! Wrong answers only 👇🏼

Tagged: andferrari007, charles_leclerc
scuderiaferrari What is going on here?! Wrong answers only 👇🏼

ferrari_forever I don't know but all I hear in my head is "I am stupid"
arthur_leclerc I have so many questions
Replying to arthur_leclerc:
scuderiaferrari We do too 👀
oli_wright_one_and_only I leave you alone for one second... mary.wright98
carlossainz55 *confused in Spanish*