Chapter 70: The Spanish GP 2021

🎶 Formula 1 Theme — Brian Tyler 🎶

Sunday had arrived and I drove to the track early with Charles. We wanted to visit Arthur in the F3 Paddock before his third and last race here in Barcelona. Unfortunately, he had not kicked off his first season here quite well, finishing in the last places in the first two races. He was a bit beaten down, but Charles gave him some advice for today and he seemed in higher spirits after the talk.

Charles and I got back to the F1 Paddock and while he went to prepare for the race, I joined Carmen and her family at Williams for lunch. The food was not quite the same as in the Ferrari hospitality, let's say, it had a tad more of a British touch. But I was just happy to be in such delightful company and George swung by shortly, so I could wish him also good luck for the race.

Arthur had quite improved in contrast to the races yesterday and finished more than ten places higher. I met him in front of the Ferrari garage before the race, since he had decided to also watch it from there. I was happy that the Leclerc side of the garage was at least one person stronger than yesterday, since the Sainz side was completely packed.

The race was incredibly unspectacular, except for the battle in the front between Hamilton and Max. The first four finished in the same positions as they had started, which meant Charles coming in fourth and bagging a good amount of points for the team.

George had improved one place and finished 14th, but what really mattered to him was finishing in the points, and that, he unfortunately had not managed.

While Charles was doing his post-race press duties, I, once again, gathered all my stuff together since Carmen and I were going straight to the airport from the track. Since I had some time, I made a note about the wardrobe I would have to pack for Monaco. I was staying a week and according to Charles, we were to attend lots of events ahead of the race and I wanted to come prepared. I texted Val to squeeze in a shopping tour with me sometime this week and we agreed on Wednesday.

Finally, Charles returned to his driver room, looking very cheerful about his finish. He knew that I had booked the latest flight at ten o'clock and did not have to leave for another hour, so when he closed the door he looked at me, wiggled with his eyebrows and locked it. He looked so funny that I just had to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked me in an amused tone, coming closer to me.
"Because you just make me happy" I said and smiled.
"How happy?" he said and kneeled down in front of me, putting his hands on my legs and pushing up the dress I was wearing until he had full sight of my underwear.
"I will tell you in a few minutes" I managed to say, since I was extremely turned on.

With a swift move he pulled down my panties and spread my legs. His face was coming closer to my sensitive area and I could feel his hot breath on me. He started kissing me there and soon after, he added his thumb to circle my clit. He was going torturously slow, making me push myself on him, to which I only felt him grin on me.
"You are so impatient, Mary" he chuckled.
"You would be too if you had such a hot boyfriend" I moaned.
"Oh, but I do have a hot girlfriend, you know, and I have to restrain myself the whole weekend, so maybe you should take notes" he replied.
"Oh, just get on with it" I whined.

Thankfully, he obliged and spoiled me with his mouth and fingers, until I came undone. He sat up next to me and waited until I had recovered from my orgasm. It did not take me long to want to return the favor, so now I kneeled down in front of him and looked him straight in the eyes while I was pulling my hair up in a ponytail.
He leaned back and sighed, saying: "Just looking at you doing that could make me come"
"Then restrain yourself, because I want you to come in my mouth" I said.
He gulped and waited for my next step, which was pulling down his overalls and underwear, until his already hard-rock erection was in front of me, with some drops of pre-cum already on it.

I licked my lips and got to work. I pulled out all of the tricks I got and apparently it worked, since he was moaning loudly. I just hoped that there was no one eavesdropping or I would have to spend the next few races far away from the hospitality in order not to have to look anyone in the eyes. After a few minutes already, I felt him close and I put him in my mouth as deeply as I could, making him finish soon after. I swallowed everything and looked back up to him with a smile on my face.

"Good race result, amazing blowjob after, what can I say, I am the luckiest man on earth" he said with gleaming eyes while I was standing back up again. I looked at my watch and unfortunately, it was time for me to pack up and meet Carmen.

"I'll text you when I'm home and we'll talk tomorrow, I have a few things to ask you about Monaco and what stuff I should wear and so on" I said while putting my phone in my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.
"Do you need a credit card?" he asked me.
"What?" I asked incredulously.
"Should I give you a credit card of mine in case you need to buy anything for the events I'm taking you to?" he asked, dead serious.
"Oh my God, are you for real? I can afford to buy a few dresses and I can always borrow stuff from my mum or Val. I don't need your money and I'm going there with you because I agreed to it, so I will take care for myself, thank you" I said, a bit angry.
"Sorry, Mary, really, I did not want to upset you, I just figured if you wanted to buy something nice, you should do it on my expenses, since I... I don't know, sorry, I did not mean it like that" he said, realising his fault.
"I know that you did not want to upset me, but you should know me better by now. My job is well-paid, not as good as yours obviously, and I am not with you for your money" I said, with a softer tone.
"I know, that is why I love you, and I hope you do too." he said, a bit beaten down.
"Of course I love you my darling" I said and hugged him tightly. "I can't wait to see you on Friday" I added and gave him a long kiss.
"I can't wait to see you too, I will come pick you up" he said and kissed both my hands.

Then, he accompanied me to the Paddock exit and also said goodbye to Carmen and waited there to wave us off.

📍 Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
tagged: charles_leclerc
mary.wright.98 TW: spicy boyfriend content 🌶️

oli_wright_one_and_only 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
carlossainz55 Hey, the chili is my symbol! 😃
charles_leclerc I feel so safe in your embrace
Replying to charles_leclerc:
mary.wright.98 😂😂😂
carmenmmundt Photo credits!!
Replying to carmenmmundt:
alex_albon So you are responsible for this masterpiece!
carla.brocker Hahaha, I need an arthur_leclerc cardboard now!!
Replying to carla.brocker:
mary.wright.98 Let's ask ferraridriveracademy!