Chapter 23: Salut les amis

🎶 La Da Dee — Cody Simpson 🎶

The motor of Charles' Ferrari spider roared on the coastal road from Nice to Monaco. We had arrived at the airport in in Nice with the first flight out from London.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked Charles from the passenger seat.
"Surprise" he just said with a smirk on his face.
I hate surprises. You never know what to expect plus I overthink all the time what it could be.

We passed the border to the small principality and passed the Prince's Palace. I turned around to get a better view of it and Charles joked: "I bet you could take him up at shooting."
I just looked at him with a sarcastic expression and answered: "You will be the one turning me into a snob with your jets and dates with the Prince of Monaco."
"No dates" he said wiggling with his finger, "he has a wide and you have a boyfriend."
I just hit him lightly on the shoulder and we both shared a laugh.

We were driving down to the port and stopped in front of a huge yacht.
"CHARLES!" shouted someone.
I turned around and saw a young guy standing on the top deck of the yacht.
Charles unloaded our suitcases and stepped on the yacht. I just followed him.

The guy came down to greet us and engulfed Charles first in a hug, then he looked at me and said: "Ah, Marie, Charles has told me so much about you, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, I'm Pierre". He kissed me on my left and right cheek.
"Hello Pierre, nice to meet you too." I answered with a smile.
"Come upstairs, we're waiting for Max" Pierre said. "Oh and I excuse myself in advance, but you and Charles will be the only couple on this trip." he added. "You just had to go and find a girlfriend before our bachelor trip" he joked at Charles.
"Trip?" I asked confused.
"We are spending 3 days out on sea on this boat, we're not going far though." Pierre answered.

We went on the top deck, took the two beers that Pierre had offered us and chatted for a while, when Max joined us.
"Christ, Charles, thanks for making Pierre and me feel even worse after our break-ups with this lovey-dovey attitude of yours" he greeted Charles while jokingly rolling his eyes.
He greeted me too and Pierre instructed the yacht boy that we were ready to leave the port. The boat set slowly in motion and we made ourselves comfortable drinking beer after beer. We were already tipsy when our boat docked on the pier of Cannes. We decided to get changed for dinner in our own cabins.

But Charles had other plans. As soon as we closed our cabin door he pushed me against it and started leaving kisses on my neck.
"Shall we make the two jealous?" he asked me with a raspy voice.
"I doubt that they would be jealous of you finding out that I'm on my period" I whispered back.
Charles threw back his head and groaned.
"But that does not mean I can't make them jealous of you" I said seductively while I started unbuttoning his shirt. I tossed it away and started kissing his torso down until the button of his trousers. He let a small moan escape him and I looked up at him, positioning me on my knees and pulling my hair up in a ponytail.
"I am going to come just from looking at you" he said while I unbuttoned and pulled down his trousers. I teased his bulge a bit over his underwear but discarded that also quickly.
I took a deep breath, ran my tongue on his shaft, licked his tip and put him into my mouth. He hissed when I took him all in for the first time. When he grabbed my head to signal me to go faster I put my hand on his length to help myself. I heard his breathing get heavier and he soon released all of himself in my mouth. I waited a moment and swallowed everything.
He pulled me back up to him and whispered "Thank you, Mary, what can I do for you?" while putting his forehead on mine.
"Let me drive your Ferrari one time this week" I grinned.
Charles threw his head back with a grin: "Ugghhh but I swear, if there is just one scratch afterwards..."
"You will give me a kiss and say that I drove amazing and could replace you in F1 anytime." I said with an angelic face.
He just laughed, shook his head and started getting ready and so did I.