Chapter 84: The Austrian GP 2021

🎶 Formula 1 Theme — Brian Tyler 🎶

"Well, well, well, look who's running late today" I said to the man dressed in red, standing in the lobby and frantically searching for something in his backpack. I was now standing with crossed arms in front of him, with Oli next to me, not really understanding what was going on.

"Oh, it's you, and you must be her brother, I hope you keep her in check from time to time when I'm not around to do it" Andrea chuckled and shook my brother's hand. "I'm Andrea, Charles' coach" he added.
"You know, I'm dying to know why Charles is already at the track and you're still here, you basically are like Siamese twins on race weekends." I chuckled. "Did you have a hot date last night and slept in?" I teased him.
Andrea's head turned as red as his Ferrari shirt.
"OH MY GOSH!" I exclaimed and some heads in the lobby turned around to look at me.
"Shhhhh!!!!" Andrea shushed angrily. "Let's get to the track you baboons."

But I wasn't going to give up so easily. When we were seated in the shuttle, I continued:
"Who is she?" I said while wiggling with my eyebrows and leaning towards my boyfriend's trainer.
"You are so dead if you tell anyone. She works at McLaren" he said and looked out of the window.
"Oooooohhhh a forbidden fruit, Andrea, I did not take you as the dangerous type." I howled.
"Stop it now. And don't you dare tell Charles" he replied.
"You know, I cannot keep this from him" I said, stifling a laugh.
Andrea rolled his eyes and soon enough, we arrived at the track.

We made our way to Ferrari hospitality, where Andrea disappeared quickly to go find Charles.

📍 Red Bull Ring | Project Spielbergf1photographer Not the pair you'd expected to arrive together: charles_leclerc's girlfriend Mary and his trainer andferrari007 were seen in the Paddock this morning, chatting animatedly

f1photographer Not the pair you'd expected to arrive together: charles_leclerc's girlfriend Mary and his trainer andferrari007 were seen in the Paddock this morning, chatting animatedly. Seems like these two get along well.

wagsf1 She's so gorgeous!! 😍
leclerc_bros_fp Probably having an affair behind poor Charles' back
Replying to leclerc_bros_fp:
charlesisthechamp Lol I highly doubt that 🤣
Replying to charlesisthechamp:
leclerc_bros_fp Why else would they arrive together?!
scuderiaferrari What a support duo *chef's kiss*

"Come on, I'll show you something cool" I told Oli.
He followed me and we made our way into the garage and out on the pit lane, to Ferrari's wall.
Suddenly, the commotion started and the team was practicing their pit stops. They put up different scenarios like safety car, front wing and steering wheel changes etc.
Oli watched in awe and filmed everything for his Instagram stories which were already full with pictures of everything. But I was glad that he was enjoying himself.

When they were finished I dragged him to the grid, where the F3 cars had already taken their places and were ready to race in a few minutes. I spotted Arthur and made my way slowly to him, to check if he was in the mood to talk to someone before his race. But he waved me over and I introduced him to my brother.
"I'm afraid we're going to steal your sister sooner or later and make her a Leclerc" Arthur chuckled.
"Please do, I'll get rid of her and can attend F1 races, this is like a win-win situation" Oli replied.
This earned him a slap on his arm while I was turning bright red at what Arthur said.
"Anyways, we just wanted to wish you luck, we'll leave you to your preparations now." I said and gave Arthur a kiss on each cheek.