Chapter 20: Finally stalking

🎶 Fast Car (Cover) — Passenger 🎶

My alarm clock rang at 4.30 and I immediately sat up in bed without feeling tired at all, the excitement for the day was more powerful than my tiredness. Charles did not know yet what he would experience, so, of course, it was harder for him to get up. I put on my classic shooting attire and I was surprised to find out that George had lent him his, and I must say, he looked extremely handsome in it.

We made our way downstairs where we would already find Oli, Henry and John preparing our backpacks, guns and walking sticks. James and Alex were loading the stuff that was ready in our Land Rover. I guided Charles into the kitchen and we started making small toasts with ham and packing them into small snack packages with an apple for each one of us and brought them also to the car. Liza had also joined us and she seemed really thrilled, since she had never been stalking before. At 5 Grandpa's gillie Mr MacCallum joined us. I admired this man so much, no road was to steep or too long for him, even though he was not the youngest anymore. He sat next to me on the Rover I was driving while the other guys were sitting in the back. He guided me to our starting point. He split us in pairs of two, Oli and Liza, Alex and John, James and Henry and Charles and me. Mr MacCallum decided to join Alex and John, who had the least stalking experience of us. We were all shown different routes to take and after taking a few group pictures we were off.

"So Charles, from now on it's complete silence. Watch your steps and follow me. When I give you a signal we will both get down and crawl forward with our hands. Hopefully we will see some stags. We won't be shooting them though, don't worry."
We walked for half an hour in silence, taking in our beautiful surroundings until we reached the spot Mr MacCallum had pointed out to me. I gave Charles a signal with my hand and we both got down. He followed me and we made our way through the grass and mud. After a few minutes we finally were able to see a female deer with a baby calf. I gave Charles my binoculars so he could have a better view at them. He looked at me with a wide grin and mouthed "This is great!" I just grinned back, I was happy that he was enjoying himself.

We continued crawling for another half an hour and I was starting to get a bit exhausted. Charles tapped me on my arm and excitedly signaled me to look to my left. And there it was. A hoard of nine or ten stags chewing on grass and moving slowly. They were so close, just mere twenty meters away from us. They stopped and we were able to watch them for an hour. Then I threw a glance at my watch and realized that we had to start going back. I signaled Charles to crawl backwards which was a bit complicated since we had to go uphill. As soon as we had put enough distance between us I told Charles that we could stand up and talk normally again.

Charles just looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "Mary that was such a high! Normally that's driving my Ferrari at 300 km/h but that, that was so much more, being so close to nature." he exclaimed pulled me into a tight hug and spun me around a few times. Ok, wow, I had hoped he would liked it but I never could have imagined that reaction.
"And I am sorry I ever doubted your country attire, it was good enough to keep me warm and undetected." he added with a more serious tone.
I just pulled him into a side hug and we continued walking like this. On the way back I tried to spot some birds and explained the different species to Charles.
"This must be so different than the holidays you usually take" I joked, "probably chilling on yachts with half-naked girls and here we are in the chilly winds of Scotland and me covered in mud from head to toe."
"Different is good" he said while looking down at me and pulling me closer to him.

We finally met the others back at the car, and we started animatedly exchanging stories of our sightings. Oli was driving back so I took a seat in the back next to Charles. We were sitting so close to each other that I could feel his pulse. Suddenly he put his hand on my thigh and I don't know if he did it on purpose or to steady himself from the bumpy drive we were on.

It started getting hotter and all the tweed I was wearing was not helpful, especially when Charles gripped my thigh a bit harder sometimes when we drove over a bump.

When we finally arrived back at the house I could not get out of the car fast enough but Oli asked Charles and me to bring back the walking sticks into the barn. The barn. Great. Me and him alone. Oli lost his virginity in that barn with a girl from the village, that barn is a sex place now. And I feared but hoped at the same time that that was what was going to happen in there with Charles and me. I opened the side door and we both went in, I showed him the cupboard where the walking sticks were stored and he put them in. We stared in silence at each other for a few seconds before he took my hand and guided my back outside. Ok. Phew. No sex in the barn.

He guided me back into the house and up the stairs to our room, but as soon as we closed the door behind us he pushed me against it and started kissing me. But then he abruptly stopped. "Oh Mary, you have no idea what you have done to me all day. First you put on this super sexy outfit, second you were crawling in front of me on those hills with me having a perfect view of your ass for all those hours, then you show me those amazing creatures and gave me that amazing high and just now you took me into a barn alone that was basically made for ripping each other's clothes off in there. So tell me, do you want to ruin our friendship now, because I really hope you say yes." he said while looking straight into my eyes.
I did not answer but instead I crashed my lips against his and we started taking each other's clothes off and moving towards the bathroom. We were both in desperate need of a shower, amongst other things.

I opened my hair, turned on the water and walked into the shower throwing a glance back to Charles. I stood under the hot water and washed off all the dirt while he was only watching me. Suddenly he walked into the shower too and pushed me against the tile wall while putting one leg of mine around his hips. He kissed me my neck while pleasuring my breasts with his hand.
"Shit, condom" he murmured suddenly. "It's fine, I track my cycle and my fertile days are over for this month. Please, Charles I need you." I answered in a desperate tone. His length was already positioned at my entrance and I could not take a minute without him any longer. He suddenly pushed himself into me and started going at a fast, steady rhythm. He pinned one of my arms on the wall and intertwined his hand with mine. Both our breaths got heavier and we were both close. "Charles..." I moaned. That seemed to fuel him and he started pushing faster until we both came, murmuring each other's names against our lips.

After pulling out of me, I had a hard time standing so I finished my shower as quickly as I could and left Charles alone to finish his shower too. I laid down on my bed and debated whether I should open up about my feelings for him now, but I decided against him, because we both were still riding on our highs and I did not want that to influence his decision.

 I laid down on my bed and debated whether I should open up about my feelings for him now, but I decided against him, because we both were still riding on our highs and I did not want that to influence his decision

📍 The Highlands, Scotland
Tagged: oli_wright_one_and_only
mary.wright98 A toast to the hosts!

lizaliza123 Indeed! Cheers!
beabea.wright Oh my babies all grown up!
charles_leclerc The best day, thank you so much guys!